Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Help - bad sleeper Lock Rss

I need help!!!!!
My Daughter is 6 months and is a really bad sleeper, she has 3 - 1/2 hour naps in the day and is up anywhere from every hour to every 3 hours at night, sometimes for a feed but mostly for no apparent reason, it takes me anywhere from 10 - 50 minutes to put her back to sleep.
My clinic nurse has shown me the video on sleep & settling, however the techniques just upset my daughter more which takes me longer to get her off to sleep in the end and some nights the only answer is taking her to bed with us which means I don't sleep.
Any advise you can give me would be greatly appreciated
Hi,

You really need to follow the sleep and settling techniques, found in <a href="http://www.huggies.com/au/pregnancy_parenting/yourbabysleep/">Your Baby’s Sleep</a>, for things to change. It’s not easy, all babies protest the change but if you can persist for a week or two then you can really make a difference to every ones lives by having a well settled baby, sleeping with baby in bed will only get harder and you will probably end up doing the same techniques in the end anyway. I’m not sure which video you have seen but It’s Time To Sleep DVD&Book will really help you to understand how and why these techniques work.

Good luck cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic