Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

not wrapped anymore !!!!!! Lock Rss

Hi Maree,
Just wondering if you can shed some light on this problem I am having.
My son is 7 months old, he was wrapped until about 5/12 months old he kind of started to break this habit so I encouraged it by just wrapping under the arms first and then this last month he hasn't been wrapped at all. He seems to be OK sometimes but all during the night for the last few weeks he has been rolling around and ending up on his tummy which he hates and he cries out and won't resettle himself, I go in there and turn him over and put his dummy back in his mouth and he goes back to sleep. Sometimes I am in and out it seems like every hour or so. He has also been teething the last few weeks too and not been very happy, I have given him teething relief or teething gel and offered water, but he has also started waking around 10pm for a feed (he is draining the bottle) and then he is up again at 4am for another bottle, He is not drinking his bottles also during the day, I have persisted and persisted with this trying to get him to drink them but he is just not interested.

Kylie, QLD, son "JACK"

Hi,
He probably isn’t so interested in the day feed as he is getting the extra at night.
Try to feed only once and in a few weeks I would consider try to get him to go right through the night with out a feed.
You need to break the cycle and get back to the day feed routine.
He is probably more restless also because he is waking out of habit a lot.
Persist with some settling techniques for a week or so instead.
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.
Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic