Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Troubled Sleeper Lock Rss

Hi

My daughter is nearly 8 months old and for the last few weeks shes has been waking up at all times of the night and will not go back to sleep. She goes to sleep at around 7.30-8.00 and wakes up at 10.00 for her last feed, and after that she goes to bed.
Since she was just over a month old she has been sleeping through the night, up untill a couple of weeks ago. I have tried everything, i go in give her the dummy and go back to bed then after about and hour she wakes up again and not even the dummy will settle her. I try patting her on he bottom while she is still in her cot, that worked at first but now i have to get her out of her cot or she will cry hysterically. I dont know what to do as it is interupting her sleep becasue once ive gotten her out of the cot it could be up to 2-3 hours before she will go back to sleep. Please Help.

Kaylas 3 and a half gowing up too fast

Hi,
Your daughter is probably going through 8 month separation anxiety and you can easily create bad habits at this time.
Try if you can to persist with resettling in her cot and without the feed
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.
Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic