Huggies Forum

just started catnapping Lock Rss

hi i have a 12 week old girl who has been really great with putting herself to sleep and always having pretty good sleeps in the day & wld be in bed by 6pm and only wake a few times in the night.all of a sudden the past few days she does not want to settle on her own and only sleeps uo tp 40 mins at atime.i try doing the pat thing as this always wkd on my 3 yr old.but sometimes it seems to wk but she will wake up within 5 mins and will just not stop crying at all so i get her up then shes grumpy allday.she was always a happy baby.she also wakes up about 3-4 times in the night i fed her some last nite and once got her to settle back.so wat are you spose to do when they just wont stop crying with the patting im being very consistent with her she still goes to bed ok though takes bit more effort.its so streange for this to suddenly ahppen.any suggestions thanks.

shell 4yr old & 16mth

Hi,
Babies do change all of a sudden, sometimes for no apparent reason.
Make sure you are follow the techniques correctly and try to persist with them.
Hopefully things will return to normal soon.
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.
Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic