Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

2year old still on breastmilk Lock Rss

she is still on breastmilk she wont go to sleep unless she has so breastmilk i've tried to get her to stop but she just cries for about 10-20mins and i get worried because she like coughs but it sounds like she's choking and she seems really distressed.
i've only ever had 2 straight night sleep when she was about 2months old.
she will sleep for a few hour and then wake up and then its like every hour after that and i'm starting to feel like a cow as thats all i do is breastfeed.
i've tried putting something on there that doesn't taste to good but she makes me clean it off.
i've tried the settling program just doesn't seem to work.
can you please help
Hi,

When trying to establish a new routine all babies will protest, so you must be prepared for a bit of a battle sometimes. You will need to follow the settling techniques on our <a href="http://www.huggies.com/au/pregnancy_parenting/yourbabysleep/">Your Baby’s Sleep</a> page if you want to get your little one to sleep through the night. You can still offer a feed before going down for the night just instead of feeding during the night you will implement the settling techniques. It’s going to be hard as she is quite attached to you but it is obviously getting you down and what you are doing now is also hard.

Good luck, Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic