Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

sleep problems Rss

just wanting to know my 9 1/2 month old has slept through from the age og 4 months but in the last month her wakes up once or twice through the night for a bottle although he goes straight back to sleep how can i get hime out of doing this and sleep again it doesn't matter if i increase the amount of bottle befor he goes to sleep or if he is so tyered either???
Hi Krystal,
I had and have similar problems.... Try giving him warm water instead of milk, this usually works for me. My DD often wakes and is sometimes thirsty and other times wants the confort of myself and a bottle. Dont let him get into the habbit of expecting milk everytime he wakes because it is a real pain to break, I know from experience.
Good luck

Hi,
He was probably going through 8 month separation at the time this started and it has now become a habit. You will need to stop the bottle to break the habit. You may need to consider using some settling techniques at this time to assist with the resettling.
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.
Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic