Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Waking 4 or 5 times through the night Lock Rss

My daughter is nine months and for the last two weeks she has is being waking up 4 or 5 times during the night. Lately is waking up every our, I don't know what to do. In the last weeek she is being sleeping in our bed as it is the only way that I can get her to sleep for more than an hour.
We put her to sleep at seven, please tell me how I can get her to sleep through the night.
Thank you!

Regards,
Desperate to get a good night sleep.
Hi

We would like to let you know that Maree, our Sleep consultant, will be unable to respond to your questions from the 13-25th May as she is away on a much needed holiday.

If you require more immediate advice regarding your baby's sleep we suggest that you contact your local Child Health Nurse.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards
Maree and the Huggies Parents Exchange Team
Hi,
My apologies to you for the delay in responding to your question.

She has probably been going through 8 month separation anxiety.

You could try implementing our settling program. This will teach her to sleep independently and offers a clear and repetitive message that it’s time to sleep.

You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic