Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Terrible Sleepers!! Rss

My 3yr old daughter still sleeps with us!!She had very bad reflux as a baby and as a result would choke in her sleep.I kept her with us so I could keep an eye on her-but now she wont sleep anywhere else.She loves her big bed-but will not go to sleep there.If we put her in asleep,she only lasts 2-3hrs and then wakes up screaming.Ive tried controlled crying but she makes herself vomit.My 1.5yr old son sleeps in his cot until 3-4am,but then I just put him in with the rest of us-and the two of them cuddle until morning.I know Ive created the problem,Im just not sure how to fix it!!My husband gets frustrated because he cant sleep properly,but sometimes its just easier to put them with us so we can get some sleep!What do you suggest?Id love some help!!

Kelly,NSW - Brianna (3yrs) Jake (1.5yrs)

Hi,

I’d love you to read the story on my website <a href="It's time to sleep</a"http://www.itstimetosleep.com/">It's Time To Sleep</a> on ‘Read the book’ page, it’s titled Four in the bed and the little one said rollover……. If you don’t change this situation nothing is going to change. You would benefit enormously from the It’s time To Sleep program.

Good luck, cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Hello Maree,

Thanks so much for your advice - I loved the story and it is so true - I have often told people that I know what to do when Im ready - but three years down the track and I still havent done anything about it!! I have purchased your book/dvd today and look forward to starting the program tonight and reclaiming my bed! I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again, Kelly

Kelly,NSW - Brianna (3yrs) Jake (1.5yrs)

Sign in to follow this topic