Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Pillows Lock Rss

Just wondering when can babies sleep on a pillow in the cot ??? My nearly 9month old loves his little boomerang pillow and when he wakes unsettled during the night he goes back off to sleep out on the lounge when I put him in his boomerang pillow, so I was wondering is he able to have it in the cot to sleep with soon ??

Kylie, QLD, son "JACK"

Dear kmosen

We would like to let you know that Maree, our Sleep consultant, will be unable to respond to your questions from the 13-25th May as she is away on a much needed holiday.

If you require more immediate advice regarding your baby's sleep we suggest that you contact your local Child Health Nurse.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards
Maree and the Huggies Parents Exchange Team

Hi there Komsen

I am not an expert, so this is only what i have been told.

I thought that there was another post on here regadring "Pillow's" and babies but i cant find it.

However since you have not been answered i have asked my CHN the Question for you (I hope that is ok?)

She advised me that you shouldn't have anything(including pillow's) in the cot until 18 months, and that a child should not have a pillow in their cot/bed until at least 2yrs of age.

Remember all children are different and so is parenting so if you want a quick response or a second opinion i would give "Sids" a call or talk to your GP as they will be able to put your mind at ease.

But personally i wouldnt put a pillow in your sons cot, i just wouldnt tempt fate.

I hope I have helped you or at least pointed you in the right direction.

Good Luck
Haleys_Mum

eìí? DD Haley 2 yrs old eìí?

Sign in to follow this topic