Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Intense Crying Lock Rss

Hi

My little man is now 3 1/2 weeks and his unsettling period/crying is getting worse and worse. Nothing settles him. His "arsenic hour" can be from 3pm right thru to midnight! Last night he slept fo 3 hours and cried for abt 6 hours.

Help!

Any suggestions.

BB1
Dear bb1

We would like to let you know that Maree, our Sleep consultant, will be unable to respond to your questions from the 13-25th May as she is away on a much needed holiday.

If you require more immediate advice regarding your baby's sleep we suggest that you contact your local Child Health Nurse.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards
Maree and the Huggies Parents Exchange Team
Hi,
Firstly, I would like to extend an apology to you for the delay in responding to your query. I hope by now that you have seen some improvement in the evening routine.

You would be wise to follow a feed/play/sleep routine and this will allow you to recognize tired signs and act on those.
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.
Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic