Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

sleep problems Lock Rss

it all started when my daughter was born she was 3 pound 7 stayed in hostipal for 15 days when she came out she slept in the craddle would not sleep at all i slept out in the lounge room for 2 weeks with her then back in my room i did not put her into her own room till she was probably 9 months old i never did the self settle first time mum i will know better if i have another but now she is 13 months old i tried letting her cry and then going in and telling her to goto sleep and leaving her to cry longer that goes on for hours i did that for a couple of weeks i ended up cracking and bring her in with me know its worse i cant get her out try teaching her the self settle again i know i have caused this my self but know i dont know what to do i am probably getting as much sleep cause she tosses and turns all night what should i do will try anything

had 2 C-SECTION and a proud mum

Dear Brianna mum

We would like to let you know that Maree, our Sleep consultant, will be unable to respond to your questions from the 13-25th May as she is away on a much needed holiday.

If you require more immediate advice regarding your baby's sleep we suggest that you contact your local Child Health Nurse.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards
Maree and the Huggies Parents Exchange Team
Hi,
Firstly, I would like to extend an apology to you for the delay in responding to your query.
Our settling program offers a clear and repetitive message that it’s time to sleep.
Following the program carefully can take up to 3 weeks but has a great success rate.
Getting a baby to sleep independently is hard work and will involve using some settling techniques which are repetitive and teach baby it’s time to sleep. You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.
Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic