Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Where is ok for daysleeping? Lock Rss

Hi, I am a first time mum and am having trouble settling my 8 week old during the day, I have started a feed/play/sleep routine however she fights it every step of the way and sometimes can lie awake for a good fourty minutes or more...
I have been now using a bassinett during the day and her proper cot during the night. Also I have been advised that for daysleeps she may be better off wheeled out of her room in the bassinett during the day to establish day from night..
Am I better off keeping her in her room in the cot for daysleeps to help her settle better or is she ok in the seperate bassinett near the rest of the household?
Hi,
I would prefer to have baby sleeping in the same place all the time as babies and toddlers and children love routine.
When she shows her tired signs wrap her and begin patting her using our settling method. It will work better than just letting her lie there as it gives a clear message that its time to sleep

You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic