Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

No sleep during the day Lock Rss

My 7 month old girl will not sleep during the day, at the most i will get her to sleep for about 25 minutes to an hour, once during the day. otherwise she is awake from 5am till 8-9pm. She gets very tired and cranky, but wont give in! She is extremely alert and has to see everything that is going on around her. She has even been waking at 2am and 4am when previously she would sleep through from 7pm - 7am. any tips on how to make her nap during the day?
Hi,
Your daughter is way over tired and I would highly recommend that you implement a feed/play/sleep routine this will really help you to know when baby is tired and when she is hungry and being able to tell the difference will mean you can settle her as soon as she shows tired signs as an overtired baby is harder to settle.
Our settling program will take you step by step through the settling program
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic