Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

10 month old waking all of a sudden Lock Rss

Hi.

My daughter is 10 months old this week.
The last 2 weeks she has been waking during the night about 3-4 times, standing up in the cot(still basically asleep, eyes closed), crying.
I cant let her cry it out, she wont go back down herself at all, I have tried.
She rolls onto her stomach during the night sometimes and goes back to sleep, not very often.
I dont know what to do, I have to go in and pick her up and calm her down, its the only way.
Please Help!!!!!

dd b. 31/07/05

Hi,

I had the same trouble a little while ago except I was up 6 to 7 times a night! I ended up trying a pillow and it has worked wonders. I put it under her fitted sheet so she cannot get to it. I also started using a night light which has also help heaps. She sleeps straight through now and I am sane again!

I do hope this helps you.
Hi,
Our settling techniques are not about crying it out so much as using repetitive techniques to offer a clear message that it’s time to sleep.
It is a hard program but with persistence it should only take a week or 2
Our settling program will take you step by step through the settling program
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.
Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Hi,
I had the same problem with my son. It Started when he was about 8 or 9 mths old and I thought I tried everything until he was about 17mths old. When I had to kick him out of the cot to put his brother in there and put him in a bed with a matress on the floor next to the bed in case he rolled out. We also put a night light in there too. after a while I was able to take him to bed, tuck him in and give him a bottle, and he would go to sleep on his own and sleep all night. I think like the other lady said the pillow and night light helps. Also doing the same thing every night so your baby is comfortable with what's happening helps too.
At the moment I'm having trouble getting both my boys to settle and sleep all night.
hope this helps you. Good luck.

Tiah

boys, boys, boys

Sign in to follow this topic