Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Waking with pain.... Lock Rss

I was just wanting to know what more can I/we do for my 8 month old little boy who is constantly waking during the night with wind pains... We have just started him on a lactose free formula and taken corn and brochholi out of his diet (all suggested by the chn). He is pretty good with the resettling technique and will go back to sleep most times with just a pat and reassurance but then he is awake again within 15 mins or so... Until we are able to rid him of his wind (usually blowing through his bottom) with boiled water, massage, heat wheat pillow and bath if necessary, he won't settle fully( This can take anywhere up to 2 hours ) Am I overreacting when I say I think it is time to visit somewhere like Riverton, as nothing I seem to try really fixes the problem.

Thanks
Kezz

Kezz, Qld,Maddy 11, Jai 3 & Mia 7 weeks

Hi Kezz,
If you are patting him off to sleep this will be a problem, try to pat him only if he cries and stop the patting as soon as he stops crying. Make sure you don’t feed him during the night as this will only add to his wind problems.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic