Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Waking early because of wet nappy Lock Rss

For the past 2 months my son (11 months old) has been waking anywhere between 1am and 6.30am with a sopping wet nappy. He is wetting through everything - pyjamas, sleeping bag, bedding etc.
I have tried going up a size in nappy (using the toddler huggies) also using Bebes nappy inserts with them (up to 3 at a time) and he still manages to be wet in the morning.
If it happens after 5am I have real problems getting him back to sleep - even though he's still too tired to get up.
Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Jules

Jules - DS 15/6/05, DD 11/7/07

Hi,
Perhaps you are giving him too much fluid too late in the day/evening.
Try to give more during the day instead. Chat to your health nurse next time you are visiting about this, she may be able to offer you more ideas.

If you do need to change him during the night, make as little fuss as possible and then resettle using the techniques described. You can try these after 5am, but I wouldn’t make too much of a battle out of it. Sometimes you just have to accept that you are going to be up early and use the extra time to get a few things done.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic