Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Waking twice a night???? Lock Rss

Hi I have a 17mth old son and he has always slept all night through from the day we brought him home. But the last 3 months have really tested me. He wakes up at 1-2am and again at 5-6am for bottles. I've tried settling him without bottles but it just won't work and I could reaaly do with a full nights sleep, can you give me any suggestions????

He is teething but he has never been a problem before as he already has 8 normal teeth and three molars and never made a fuss.

Thanks,
Kirsty!

Lachlan

Hi Kirsty,
It does sound like he is making a habit out of the bottle and as hard as it is you will need to stop them if you want to make a change. You might need to use some settling techniques when he protests.
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic