Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Wakes every 20mins at night Lock Rss

I have a 4mth old daughter who is waking every 20mins at night wanting her dumming. Often she has her hands in over her face often nocking or pulling it out. I think she is teething too as there is alot of dribble,and she is always putting her hands in her mouth and is very unhappy.
She also wont sleep through the day. If any one has any suggestions i would really appreciate it as i am a first time mum and i am about to go back to work part time.

Kylie, QLD, 9 mth baby

Hi,
A dummy can become the cause of constant waking and it may be time to get rid of it.
I would try to implement a feed/play/sleep routine and follow our settling program for getting baby to sleep independently.
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.
Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

hi,

I have a 4 1/2 mth old boy who started teething about 1 week ago. also the signs of teething are red flushed cheeks, being irritable and swollen gums. as for the sleeping during day i have same problem as you. if your little girl has most of these signs then probably teething. for that buy bonjela from supermarket and you only need a tiny bit on end of finger.

i was called ballo!

Sign in to follow this topic