Huggies Forum

awakes in night and wants to play HELP ME Lock Rss

i have a 7 month old boy that is being very naughty he will go down at say 7:30 - 8:00 at night the wake up at 12:30-1:30 and wants to play if i ignore him he get frustrated and crys i really dont know what to do wen i go in to the room he is on his tummy playing with the blanket or on his back kicking the cot sides and laughing i have to get up at 4:30 am to go to work and its not helpin sometime i get him to sleep and its 3:55 i really need a good night sleep please help me sad

S2-Lois -Adel-DS - 01/03/06-S2

Hi,

You really need to give him a clear message that it’s time to sleep.

If you were to follow our settling techniques when he wakes (it may even get him crying when he is not already) they will offer this clear message, he needs to it’s time to sleep not play.

You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

i feel sooo much better my son jack is 7mths old and is doing exactly the same thing even at the same time!!!!!! if you find another way to combat this please share it because the only way i found to stop him was making is afternoon sleep a bit shorter!!
Sign in to follow this topic