Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

21mth old constant waking Lock Rss

I am hoping you can help me with this situation I am in.

My 21 month old daughter has been in her big bed now for about 4 months and has had no real trouble sleeping in it or getting out. I am also 34 weeks pregnant.

The last 4 weeks approx she has been waking during the night (not crying or distressed) and comes into our room. She doesn't say anything but just stands beside our bed so then one of us gets up, takes her back to her room and put her back into bed. Within a couple of minutes the same happens. Normally this continues from about 1am for approx 2 hours but last night it started at 9.30pm and went all night. Her daytime sleeps are great, she sleeps for 1 and half hours and stays there.

I am getting so tired and am unable to stop the situation. Hoping you can shed some light before bubs number 2 arrives.

Thanks heaps.

Lifes full of challenges

Hi,

You must continue to put her back quickly, quietly and firmly as soon as she gets up. Let her know it’s not ok to be getting up and it’s time to sleep. She will get sick of it eventually.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic