Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Treasure your mothers Lock Rss

Ladies as someone who is missing her mum a lot (she passed away 8 years ago), please treasure your mums. I know they can be a pain, mine had her times but once they've gone you can't replace them. A real mum gives unconditional love, there aren't many place where you find that. she should be in your corner no matter what, remember this also with your own children, enjoy them, they are your legacy to the world.

One day at a time

Post deleted by administrator.
hi lillys mum,
l miss my mum so much. she was diagonised with overarian cancer the same month
my little boy was born.it was very hard for both myself and mum.had treatment for nearly two years .she passed away last year in october.even though my little boy probably will not remember her i have lots of photos so he can look at.treasure your mothers while they are with you. she was my only baby sitter even though she was very ill she adored her grandson imensely.

angela,vic,3years old toddler

I do treaure my mum . she is great and a fantastic support to me. a few yersa ago i was very sick, spending 3 months in hospital. she was there every day & some times over night and since then she has been helping us out a lot and i have a great mil too
i have a little poem my preschoolers gave me last yr for mothers day
here it is
MUMMY
What makes a mummy special?
Its the love she always shares,
The many thoughtful things
That show much she cares..
When you're little,she protects you,
She tucks you in at night,
And when you feel unhappy
She's the one that hugs you tight,
And when she knows you are ready...
A mum steps aside
But still watches over you
With tender loving pride

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I treasure my mum every day and think how lucky I am to have her in my life and even in my daughter's life and my mum is my rock and always there even if she doesnt agree with me but she will always love me and help me out when she can and I know that I never want my mum to leave me even if I am a grown women but I think that since I have had my daughter I didnt realise how much you could love someone.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic