Huggies Forum

how old when u broke up? Lock Rss

how old was ur bubs when u decided to end ur relationship?
The first time my kids were 9 & 11. The second time my dd was 21mths. I learnt from the first time around that staying for the kids is a very bad idea, the kids are much better off in a stable loving home with one parent than living in a tense atmosphere with parents that can't get on and are arguing and miserable.

my son was 18 months and i was 3 weeks preg

my son was 1 and a half glad i got out of that realationship if you could call it that.Now my son is 7 in november and i aslo met someonevery special that i love and we have 2 more sons 2 and 18 months
my son was 1 and a half glad i got out of that realationship if you could call it that.Now my son is 7 in november and i aslo met someonevery special that i love and we have 2 more sons 2 and 18 months
My son was 7.5 months old when his father and I split up- he is now 13 months old!
My partner (we were engaged) left me when I was 7 months pregnant. Buds is now 4 weeks old, been so tough being a single mum but I am hanging in there smile..
I was 5 months pregnant when my husband informed me that he didn't 'want to do this anymore' and hooked up with a girl 10 years my junior. I had no money to move out at the time so had to live with him for the next 6 months. Awful, awful time. Finally moved out when bub was 2 months old. If I had my time again I would've left well before bub was born instead of trying to work at a dead marriage with someone who was in love with somebody else.
When i decided i should leave bubs was 6wks, when i actually permanently left 1yr.

Should have stayed gone at 6wks!!! LOL.

Mum to Campbell (7) Kaitlyn (2) and Pippa (newborn

hey about 2 weeks ago i left my partner as we was constanly fighting, ive come away nd realised i wna be with him but hes decied that he dont want to be with me anymore as life is so much less stressful for him without me, im 6 months pregnant nd he says its the hardest thng for him but hes not the one who now has to be a single parent, he dont want anything to do with our daughter seeing as we arnt going to be a family.Im stil in the process of trying to talk him around but maybe i should just leave it not sure wt to do but if you are going to leave make sure ur doing it for u smile

I just would like to say that all of your ladies stories are
truly amazing!!! Some sad and so powerful!!

I am not single however if (I hope never) the time does
come I would only hope to be as half as postive
and strong as you all!!!!

Heads up keep smiling you all have beautiful bubs
out of this "bad" chain of events!
I am really proud of you all!!!

I am from Perth btw so if any of you girls wanna chat I am on here alot lol

Hi there,

DS was 15mths when my ex husband and I broke up. I wish I'd done it sooner! 4 mths later a 7 year friendship with a guy from my soccer club blossomed (extremely unexpectedly!!) into love and we're getting married next week and expecting our first baby together in January. DS absolutely adores DF and while we have our problems like everyone else, sometimes things really do work out for the best!

Good luck!
Jen

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

Sign in to follow this topic