Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

how often do you... Lock Rss

have sex?

Kids are with grandparents tonight... has me thinking.... what is normal for you?

DD#1- 2004, DD#2 -2006, DD#3 -23/10/08.

Every night.
some weeks more often than other weeks.. usually 3 to 4 times a week.. i like to think we have a healthy sex life.. lol

Often enough

Cheers Ness

wow... I wish I had that sort of time, motivation, energy.

DD#1- 2004, DD#2 -2006, DD#3 -23/10/08.

5 - 6 times a week smile

never. back in the relationship......maybe once a week?

i could never do 6 times a week. sex isnt that great lol

used to be 4-6 times a week, but since doing IUI hardly any at all sad

have my period, and i dont like to do it till i have had no spotting for 2 days... then i have to abstain before the insemination, and every time so far ive had bleeding, which means that i dont do it afterwards like they recommend (not allowed to if bleeding occurs) and then of course, with all the cramping and worry we only do it a few times over the 2WW... *sigh*, so my 12-18 times in 3 weeks is down to maybe 4 for the month? sad isnt it sad wish it was more! and cant class the cum in a cup as sex lol

huh why do they edit c u m? whats that got to do with swearing? what the??
[Edited on 03/07/2009]

About once a week, I would prefer atleast twice a week but hubby has always had a fairly low sex drive

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

Posted by: mermaidsx3
wow... I wish I had that sort of time, motivation, energy.

time isn't an issue here, we don't schedule sex.. it just happens it could be anytime of the day not necessarily at night or in bed..

the more you do it the more you'll want it.. that's how you will get "motivation"

don't worry you don't need energy just lay there lol he can do all the work..

We do it on average 2 - 3 times a week, that's all either of us ever want.
I think if your kids are with the grandparents tonight then you should get off this darn internet and go and have SEX!! NOW.

YOu can come back on when your finshed....
see you in 10mins wink

Sign in to follow this topic