Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Your Relationships
  5. DP can kiss my big fat butt today

DP can kiss my big fat butt today Lock Rss

He's just being a [email protected]!!!!! Told me that I was pathetic for whinging so much about being sore, I forgot to put our dogs roof back on his doggy house and he got angry, and then said "so did you do anything at all yesterday or did you just sit on the couch?"...um excuse me * yesterday I let you sleep in until 10.30 got myself and senon ready to go out to do grocery shopping, did two loads of washing and played with the dog that YOU didn't walk...grrrr I had to leave for bootcamp and just stormed out and slammed the door...

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they just dont understand do they!!!

theres nothing else you can say except MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
must be the day for it! ive just had a big vent about my DH on here too.

although mine would never have the balls to accuse me of not doing anything. even if deep down its true LOL

although mine would never have the balls to accuse me of not doing anything. even if deep down its true LOL

PMSL...Mine is the same. He learnt about 10 years ago to keep his mouth shut...10 years on and he still does his own washing! We have washing wars, where we get our own stuff off the line and leave each others stuff out there!lol.
I have a saying to my DP darling neh lol... " im your children's mother NOT your mother" works everytime!!!

Must be one of them days lol!! DF had one of them days yesterday lol!! But we ? them to bits tho xxx??
My DP drives me nuts sometimes. He doesnt say i do nothing, BUT he does tell me that what i do is "way easier" than doing a "physical job" like he does. Grrr we've had this argument many times and while i agree to a degree it still peeves me that he thinks being a mum is soooo easy

PMSL...Mine is the same. He learnt about 10 years ago to keep his mouth shut...10 years on and he still does his own washing! We have washing wars, where we get our own stuff off the line and leave each others stuff out there!lol.

LOL!! I did that once in our old house, the bathroom was literally opposite the laundry and he NEVER put his clothes in there, I said once can you PLEASE put your clothes in the laundry or I won't know what is dirty and I just won't wash any.... he didn't take me seriously til I had to start piling them in the bath, he was so sure I'd give in.... til he ran out of clean clothes..... he cracked the shits, called me some lovely names as he had no clean dry work clothes for the next day and had to wear dirty jeans and a wet shirt but to this day he STILL puts his washing in the laundry.... even now when they are at opposite ends of the house!! LOL

"so did you do anything at all yesterday or did you just sit on the couch?"...

Ughh I HATE that line...Who do they think they are!! You're not alone hun! I hate when all I want to do is go to bed and DF asks me to stay up and watch TV with him and when I say how tired I am he just says 'What are u worried about, you've got nothing to do tomoro...'
They really have no idea!!
thanks ladies smile

He was like a scared puppy when I came home...tail between his legs!!! haha
and he apologised...

I'm still annoyed at him though...he gets annoyed and flustered when he has to look after DS for one morning he has NO idea what its like doing it all by yourself at night...

He has never had to try and shower at night by himself, or cook dinner, or clean up the kitchen like I do everytime I use it...

GOD!!!!!!! he is such a butthead sometimes...

just have to keep thinking, two more nights and I am having some me time on saturday with my girlfriends!!!

yip my husband thinks i sit on my butt all day too... not realising how hard it is to get out the house to drop kids at school and pre school breast feed a baby. feed the others... As i am on maternaty leave.... blah

then get back home and clean up after the kids....AGAIN... Clean kitchen AGAIN
do washing and everything

I would love to go to work all day and not have to worry about anything and complain that theres no money a duh i paid the bills and the mortage
My DH complained once about me not doing anything... I'd just washed his clothes that I'd had to pick up from the floor.... my reaction was to get all his clothes... all of them... put them on the front lawn and turn the hose on.... he doesn't say it anymore. He also doesn't complain if he doesn't have clean clothes if he hasn't put them in the wash basket.

I'm just nasty sometimes! LOL.

And no men just don't get it.... And I don't think its that hard to understand. Good on you for standing your ground.
Sign in to follow this topic