Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Your Relationships
  5. Discomfort and Bleeding During Sex

Discomfort and Bleeding During Sex Lock Rss

Has anyone ever had any experience with discomfort and bleeding during sex, or know what possible causes could be behind it?
Yes...
Mine is related to hormonal stuff. I find that I get thrush alot and suffer with dryness. Its horible. Im in the process of balanciong out my body and hopefully eventually things will go back to normal. I would mention it to your doc though, especially if your bleeding.
Bleedig and pain during sex is something you should get checked out. Make an appointment with your Gp or gyn if you have one. There are alot of different causes of bleeding and pain, just go and get checked for your peace of mind, it may be something harmless and very easily treated!

Bleedig and pain during sex is something you should get checked out. Make an appointment with your Gp or gyn if you have one. There are alot of different causes of bleeding and pain, just go and get checked for your peace of mind, it may be something harmless and very easily treated!

Yes, I will me making an appointment with my doctor asap. I did have a pap smear just under 6 monhs ago after my 3rd baby was born and was all clear.

I seems to be happening when I'm on top (sorry tmi). I have also just recently in the last month gone off the pill after only being on it for 2 months but it was giving me all sorts of side effects so I went off it, dont know if it could be related.

Has anyone ever had any experience with discomfort and bleeding during sex, or know what possible causes could be behind it?

Just bleeding, no pain... pap was normal but was referred to a Gyno anyways... and had CIN I cancerous cells on the cervix which were removed in surgery. :/

Just get checked for peace of mind...
Sign in to follow this topic