Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Your Relationships
  5. Is ur partner happy within their job

Is ur partner happy within their job Lock Rss

Is ur partner happy within their job???
Wondering how many ppl actually LOVE their jobs!

he has his moments lol sometimes he does and other times he wants to do other things ideally he wants to open a pet shop and he's an apprentice chef

what about your dh
DH is into IT, he tolerates his job but he doesn't really enjoy it. He says it pays the bills. But he's comfortable there and they treat him really well.

What he really wants to do is go into property investment full time.
DH doesn't hate his job, but he certainly doesn't love it either. I on the other hand, hate my job as since I returned from my 2nd lot of maternity leave I've been treated very badly. Unfortunately though we can't afford for me not to work as I always earnt more than DH before we had kids so we wouldn't have anywhere near enough money if I didn't work.
The job my husband has at the moment, he does love...but it's taken him many years to find the right place for him (he's a chef). Last year he worked at 4 different places - hating each one of them...it's so good to finally have him relaxed, happy and stress free!
isaiahs mum wrote:
he has his moments lol sometimes he does and other times he wants to do other things ideally he wants to open a pet shop and he's an apprentice chef

what about your dh

DH is in the middle these days he is a branch manager. Dealing with all sorts of personalities i guess can take it out of you, also then there is clients your dealing with too.

isaiahs mum wrote:

what about your dh

DH is in the middle these days he is a branch manager. Dealing with all sorts of personalities i guess can take it out of you, also then there is clients your dealing with too.

My DP has not long started at a new company. He was very stressed at his last job and hated it in the end. His current job is office based so he is enjoying not having to travel all over the state. But each job comes with it's own set of stresses.

I LOVED my job and miss it alot. Wouldn't swap it for being a full time mum to my DD though.
Hubby likes his job since he is the boss. Some days you can tell he not 100% happy but then there others you can tell he loves it.

Short answer NO laugh

My DH is the kind of person who would be happy in any situation. He's such a happy chappy.
He enjoys his job, but he gets frustrated with people who don't work as hard as he does, not checking things as thoroughly.
I don't think he would ever quit though smile

DH hates his job but he makes good money and it's fairly relaxed most of the time so he tolerates it. Ideally he wants me to do my country service for teaching so he can be a SAHD and grow vegies/have a cow for milking etc.
Sign in to follow this topic