Huggies Forum

Break up Rss

Hello beautiful people. I am just wanting to get some advise on relationships with your baby daddys. Me and my ex split 2 months ago and I'm still in shock and dealing with the whole process as it was completely unexpected after 7 years! Anyway I am just finding it really hard having to share my kids with him I know they need time with their dad but the truth is he wasn't barely around when we were together so me and my children's lives have been turned upside down. I left full time work to be a full time mum and this has been my life for the last 5 years now. I have 3 beautiful children 1 1/2, 3 and 5. I just don't know how I can handle having to give my kids up every second day for the rest of their childhood it is breaking my soul! How do u mumas deal with custody? how have you worked out what's best for the kids? Please help me I'm trying to be fair to my ex but I'm feeling like my kids have been stolen from me as well ????????????
Hey mama. I'm sorry I don't have any helpful advice I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of love and strength! My partner and I have been together for nearly 10 years and it's been a rocky road for the most part. We have 4 children. I have nearly 'thrown in the towel' a few times but stopped at the thought of possibly losing my children in a joint custody arrangement! I can't bare to think of it..
Keep us posted how you're getting on smile
Sign in to follow this topic