Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Somebody please help me. Lock Rss

I really need some help, I have a three year old girl whom i absolutly adore but I am misserable. Myself and pertner argue and fight constantly and I hate what I am doing to my little girl. We boith work fulltime and I also suffer from depression and get very frustrated but lately we can't even talk to each other without screaming or getting angry at each other.
I have gotten to the point where I don't want to try any more and I really don't know what to do.
I am currently at work balling my eyes out and I can't do a thing about it I am that upset I am thinking of leaving for good but I don't know if that's what's best for the little one.

I am soo confused and messed up I really need somebody to talk to. I don't know if I love him anymore. What do I do??

PLease!!!!!!!
OK, i don't know if i will be any help, but is there any way you could cut down work instead of being full time????? I know i had feelings as you are now and fighting etc and then i thought , it's just not worth it, so before walking away i thought i would try all i could, i cut down at work to 3 days to start with, and spent time with the kids and there was a meal on the table when hubby got home from work, because i wanted to do that, things started improving, instead of living seperate lives we were coming closer together as a family talking and communicating and spending time together, DH loved it as he was also made to feel like he was worth something as there was a meal ready and the house was clean and i was happy! Even though it can be tough on the money side, there is more to life, but i only found that out when i quit work, which i found exciting. Hubby loves it now, knowing someone is home when he arrives home and everyone is settled and not hyper! I don't know if this will help you and i am sorry you are feeling like this, but please don't walk away if you feel you really love each other, it is so easy to walk, but if you do, make sure you have done waht you can to make it work, and then you will have no regrets, not saying it is all up to you, but someone has to take the first step. I really hope you can find happiness soon.
Sign in to follow this topic