Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

strange? Lock Rss

hi, my mil is strange to say the least. im just wondering if im reading more into this than there actually is?...

when DS goes to her house (not very often at all) i send EVERYTHING he will need... clothes, nappies, formula, blankets, dummies, baby food etc. BUT, she's now gone out and bought him
formula
nappies
dummies
baby food
blankets
a highchair
bottles
there's no reason for her to buy this stuff, because i supply everything she will need. the formula goes off before she can use it, he has grown out of 2 sizes of nappies before she uses them all, and she bought the wrong dummies anyway.

im just wondering if anyone else thinks this is 'strange'? does anybody elses mum or MIL do this?

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

ummm, sounds like she wanted to spoil her grandson. It's strange in a way that she didn't even ask you for what brand or size of nappies does your DS uses or formula or dummy. Maybe she just want to show how much she loves him?!?

Lucy, mum to Stephanie-12/11/03

Maybe by surrounding herself with all that baby stuff she feels closer to your bub, almost as though he is there all the time. Maybe she is hinting that she would like to see more of him?

taffy

Sign in to follow this topic