Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Great Partner/Hubby's Lock Rss

I just wanted to say how good my partner is!! He is a fantastic help with my DD and a great help to me.

If I need him he is there and if I want him to leave me alone he will!! Dont get me wrong, we fight and have bad days, but I know we can get over it.

Hope this isnt too soppy!!

Hey

No not to soppy lol My partner is also the best!!!!!
He does so much for me and is so helpful. We also have arguements, but i think evey healthy relationship needs to. Anway just wanted to add to the thread and let you know i have the most wonderful partner ever smile smile smile

Ds 17/10/06

Not soppy, just lucky!!

The both of you cos I know that you are a fantastic person also!
Yep... Ive gota keeper too. Although we too have our moments... but no-one throws anything and all words have to be accounted for later, so no personal abuse etc... but we have done many parenting courses and r'ship courses to learn that.

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

I just want to add about mine.... all soppy... I actually love him more now than I did on our wedding day. We got together at 18, married at 21 and now 6 years and 3 kids later we still love each other dearly.

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

No,this isnt too soppy. I am telling friends how good my husband is to me and Daniel smile

Sharon,Calliope-Qld Mum to 3.5 year old Daniel

Hi my partner of five years and I have been through very ruff patch we nearly split, but I would like to say that I also have a great partner and dad to my DD, I have in the past taken him for granted but not anymore, I have realised how much of a idiot I ahve been and never taken him or what he does for granted again.
Sign in to follow this topic