Huggies Forum

Unmarried but Partnered. Lock Rss

Hello,

Is anyone out there that is not married, but has children with their partner. Also how long have you been together? Do you want to get married?

I have been with my partner for 5yrs and have 3kids, Im still waiting for a ring?

POOK

<a href=

Hi there

I've been with my parnter now for 5 years aswell but I have the ring! Got it last year so I'm happy now!! I think I nagged and nagged too much and he finally got sick of it! No plans for the wedding yet because we've got so many other things to do before that, maybe when we win the lotto! What I do hate is being referred to as the 'girlfriend'! I'm hanging out for the day my partner can call me his wife and I can call him my husband!!!

Ange, Joshua almost 1 & step-son Chris 8!!

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and 2 months. Our DD is almost 9 months now. We only want 2, maybe 3 kids, but its been my dream for a long time to have my bubbies in our wedding.
We dont see the rush, I dont have a ring, but we understand eachother, that we will be together even if it takes a little longer. DD has my boyfriends last name, so we are sort of unofficially engaged lol.
Hello
In 3 weeks time i will have been with my partner for 11 years. geez that sounds like a life time, feels like it too at times lol. We have a girl who is nearly 9, a 10 month old boy and i am currently pregnant with our last. I finally got my ring last year on my birthday so i had waited 10 long years. I think he finally realised that i had earned it lol.
I agree with you ange i hate being referred to as the girlfriend with a passion. I feel like it doesn't do our relationship justice as we are so much more than that. We introduce each other as our partner sometimes i will call him my husband as it is easier and he will call me his mrs.

Hang in there you will get that ring in the end.

dd 9, ds 13 months, ds 27/08

I have been with my partner for 3 years in june and we have a daughter who is 2 years old in june and we do want to get married but we are still happy the way we are at the moment and we probabley get married when we have had all the kids and we want about 3-4 kids.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

My partner and me have been together coming up 3 years. we have one child (due today). We arnt married but have live together for 2 1/2 years, and I am stil waiting for a ring, lol. But he said he will do it when he is ready, and I have a feeling it will be after bubs born, when we've settled as a family etc....(i hope anyway lol)

my girl finally lets me sleeps at night, yaay

Hi I in the same boat here and its sad......men hey?

I have been with my partner for almost 4 years. I got an engagement ring one week before christmas 2006 but it was one he brought off ebay that i choose, he payed $23 for it. He never spends much on me sad
Anyway it is a big thing in my family for the man to ask his girlfriends dad's permission and DP hasn't and doesn't seem interested in asking my dads permission.
We have a 5 month old son together and ever since he was born DP seems less and less interested in me and DS. Im only good enough in bed *wink wink*. The rest of the time he does his best to be busy away from Alexander and I....

Someone help...

Tamara mum of ALEXANDER 30/11/06

Tamara ALEXANDER 30/11/06

i've been with my partner for almost 2 1/2 years...we have a beautiful baby girl 3 months (has dp last name). We were once engage but no longer are. I am happy where we are in our relationship & don't see any rush to get marry. his family wants it now but like i said i am happy & my partners happy with being with me

Bella is expecting a new sibling in 6 months :0)

I've been with my partner for 3 and a half years and we now have a beautiful baby girl (7 months). We have talked about marriage but it doesn't seem all that important at the moment. We love each other and are happy with our baby girl and our relationship.
pook i am in the same place as you i have 3 kids and we have been together 5 years (will be 6 in july) i would love a ring just so i know he doesnt plan on going anywhere we dont have to get married as we have both been there and done that b4
I was with my partner for over 9 years when we finally got married. he only asked me 6 months before the wedding. I was 14 weeks pregnant at our wedding but I didn't want to wait until the baby was born and delay it even more. We have been married about 3 months.

alphabits.com.au scrapbooking - ask me about it ..

I have been with my partner for 10 years this year. I got an engagement ring about 3 years ago at Christmas. We have a 16 month old girl together and a 15 year old boy from a previous relationship. I'm not sure that we will ever get married. It seems like too much hard work and money. We love each other to death and I would love to be called his wife too. I don't think it will ever happen though. It's not really a priority though. At least our children are living in a loving environment. That is of more importance to me.

Vic country Mum

Sign in to follow this topic