Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

IDEAS ON RELATIONSHIP INTIMACY? Lock Rss

HI ALL,

I'VE NOTICE THAT ALOT OF THE MUMS OUT THERE ARE NOT HAVING ENOUGH ITIMACY AS THEY REALLY DESERVE!

SO IN THIS THREAD I DECIDED TO LET IT ALL LOOSE AND DISCUSS THE ISSUES UNDERLINING THE REASONS WHY AFTER HAVING A BABY THE SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP GOES OUT THE WINDOW!

I THINK THAT THIS IMTIMACY SHOULD BE SHARED WITH YOUR LOVE ONE WHEREEVER POSSIBLE AND HAVING A BABY DOESNT MEAN SACRAFISE IN SEX!

IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR OTHER MUMS/DADS OUT THERE TO TALK ABOUT WHY THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED, NOT KEEN, DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THE SEX DRIVE BACK AND WHATEVER IT IS YOU WANT TO AND MAYBE ANYONE WHO HAS TIPS OR ADVISE ON THESE ISSUES WOULD HELP US BE ON OUR WAY TO A MORE SATISFYING RELATIONSHIP!

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE VERY INTIMATE WITH EACH OTHER AND WE MAKE TIME FOR ONE ANOTHER.

FURTHERMORE, DID U KNOW THAT SEX RELIEVES STRESS? SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT AYE? I KNOW WE ALL HAVE COME TO ACCEPT THE LACK OF SEX AS OUR FATE BUT IT DEOSNT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY!

DIVIDE YOUR OPIONIONS, IDEAS AND CONQUER THAT DESIRE!

CHEERS,

PHOENIX
mmmm Interesting thread you got here. I see it's been read a lot,but no replies!
I'll jump in first!
I find my thing is that quite honestly a cuddle and a back rub are much more satisfying than sex itself at the moment. But maybe that's because I'm 6 months pregnant again, and it takes too much energy!? (Not too mention the physical barriers to over come!Angles to find etc!)

It's funny though, cause poor hubby coldn't get a break during first pregnancy! I jumped his bones every chance I got(and rang him bugging him to come home quite frequently in between times too!)
Anybody else suffer these extremes?

I guess we just have to try and re align our drives again, 'cause we both seem to want it at different times. I when he's exhuasted, and he when I am!!

Would love to hear other peoples ideas/ solutions or even complaints, just so I know (and others) that we are not alone!!

Am Hoping holiday with out daughter, before no 2 arrives will have us finding intimacy again, but that can't always be the case (too expensive!!!)
Be Brave, and reply ~we've been through child birth, nothing should phase us!!!!LOL

DD Brooklyn 15/7/04 & DS Zachary 5/10/05(14m&3w bt

Sign in to follow this topic