Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Being a Mum
  5. just wondering how close you had your kids togethe

just wondering how close you had your kids togethe Lock Rss

Beat you all. I have 10 months and 4 days between the youngest two.

8 and half years between DD and DS2. And 3 and a half years between the eldest boy and DD.

currently being updated please check back later.

trace my friends mum beats you her eldest is 21 her youngest is 17 and she is due in sept
Posted by: mahalia-anne
trace my friends mum beats you her eldest is 21 her youngest is 17 and she is due in sept

13 years between the eldest and youngest is plenty for me. I never could do 21 years.

I do love the 10 month gap though. I was worried it would be really hard but it is not as hard as I thought.

she is petrified as she said i expected to be a grandmother not a mother at my age (39) but she is happy as both her kids are excited her ds thinks it is weird but as he put it after a month at home with a newborn he will know why it's important to wear protection and what it is like to have a bub in the house
When DS2 is born there will be almost 14 months between the two. The latest they will leave me to go over due is the 2nd June and my DS1 will be 14 months old on the 4th June.

P.S. and as for the difference between eldest and youngest... I'm 18 with a 6 month old sister... doesn't quite beat the 21 year age gap but close enough!
[Edited on 28/04/2008]

I had a similar conversation with my 13 year old. He said the same thing about making sure he never had kids as a teenager as he knows that he can not do it. So at least when he is older he knows to wear protection.
[Edited on 28/04/2008]

Ok here is abit of triva for you...

My DF's Mother had her last child after her eldest kid had her fisrt kid. So the grandaughter is older then my MIL's last child!!

I was spun out when i lernt this LOL LOL

AS for me im looking for an age gap of 3-4 years. so still plenty of time to get yet lol

Hey "booboo''''smum" that's the same situation as my family. My DS was born 6 months before my mum had my sister. so in works saying .... nephew is 6 months older than his aunty.!

17 months apart
my dp nephew is 7 years older than him
A girl I grew up with mum had her at 14. She had her first child at 14 so mum was a grandmother at 28. The mother has grand children 10 years older then her youngest child as well.

14.5mths between our two. If I could change anything I would have only made the age gap smaller. The small age gap has been perfect for us and our boys are best mates

Sign in to follow this topic