Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

grrrr so stressed Lock Rss

Hi,
I am a 21 year old mother who needs to let it out! I am a stay at home mum with a 6 month old daughter who is very demanding and usually is awake most of the day. My partner is currently working from 6am until 10pm and also weekends and holidays, and barely helps out when he is home. I have only met one other young mum here since i moved here 18 months ago, i am feeling very stressed, lonely and bored. is there anyone else who is in the same boat, i would feel better if i knew i wasnt the only one sad
hi there I am 23 and have a very demanding son aswell! he only has a couple of really short naps during the day and doesnt always like playing on his own!
dp doesnt work that much but our relationship is not in the best shape at the moment so he may as well not be here!
where did u move to? have not met one single person with children since i had bub who is 7 months. I dont have any friends as they all slowly stopped calling when i got pregnant. I do have my family but there is nothing quite the ssame as having a best friend, and with a job like ours it is nice to be able to get out and do something different with someone different other than our child!!
anyway I understand how u feel about the lonelines am here to chat if u want....!
Sign in to follow this topic