Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Being a Mum
  5. Young mums with a Young family

Young mums with a Young family Lock Rss

Hey how are you all?

I am Krystal am 19. My dp is also 19 and
I have a cute ds named cohen also ttc #2
we are building a home and it should be done
By November ! At the very latest LOL

Iam a stay at home mummy and I love it
But feel I should be working?

Krystal smile

hi krystal!

IM EMMA IM 21 I HAVE A 6 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER CALLED BELLA SHE WAS BORN 3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR LITTLE GUY. HOW EXCITING YOUR BUILDING A HOME! MY PARTNER AND I HAVENT GOT THAT FAR YET LOL. IM A STAY AT HOME MUM AND I LOVE IT TOO I FEEL BLESSED IVE HAD THE FIRST 6 MONTHS WITH BELLA, NOT MANY MOTHERS HAVE THAT. IM GOING BACK TO STUDY IN JULY. smile
Hi emma how are you finding your bubs?
Is she a good baby?
My boy sleeps though the night he has been
Since 6/8 weeks!!
I bf him till then too which was such a sad
Thing to give up!

Started bubs on soilds yet? It's so fun

hi my names Leisha, i'm 19 and have a 3 month old little girl called Addisyn. How were your bubs around 3 months? Addy still seems unsettled, but she's slowly starting to settle herself at bedtime. Anyway i look forward to talking to you both.
Take care

Bella has been sleeping through now for the past 1-2 months, it makes things a lot easier in the day time!

Yeah I had to stop breastfeeding too, on the day bella was born we had huge storms, and our house was flooded which was very stressful as we had to find somewhere to live with a 2 day old and also expressing milk every hour, as she had trouble latching onto my breast.

I have just started her on Farex for brekky and vegies for dinner and sometimes fruit for lunch if she seems hungry. Since birth she has been feeding every 2 hours, so I was advised to start her on solids at around 4-5 months. I like your tattoo it is very cool! lol

At 3 months bella was not very settled at all, but she has improved heaps smile
Hey girls

Thnks I like my tattoo too LOL I got a purple
One just like it on other hand he

Cohen was pretty good I had my 1st night
Sleep thu at 6 weeks lol
He sleeps 14 hours straight LOL at night now!!!

God I can't wait to have a girl they are so cute!
LOL not saying my boy isn't LOL he is amazing
But I want that mum and daughter bond
When iam older you no? LOL

How Many kids you girls want?

I would like 6 LOL and dp says 5/7 LOL

Where you girls from? Iam from Perth!

Not me, Isabella is my first and only. I love her to bits and my family feels complete now- i have what i wanted- to be a mum- and i can give her the best life possible. lol 5/7, good luck with that smile Is Cohen using a walker yet? Bella loves hers. I cant wait until she can sit up on her own too. Do you know when they start doing that? Im from Toowoomba in qld.
Start sitting up about 6/7 mths but can happen
Any time between 5/8 LOL
Cohens got a couple of teeth! He looks so so cute!
LOL I can't wait for him to say mummy already
Saying dada!! sad hehe

One bubs was all I wanted but I it all changed when
I gave birth hehe

How was your birth? I loved my birth so easy drug free
But long!!! LOL I was in a bath until the last 10 mind LOL

Do you feel pressure to have more then one?
My friend who just had a baby girl says she gets asked all the,
Time ? I don't get asked but I think it's because I am young??

Despite wanting no kids, I had my first bub at 19.. I'm now 23 and had bub #4 a month ago..
It was funny when people would stop me in the street and ask me about being a new/young mum, especially mums that had 'loud' kids with em. They'd say (as humor of course) "are you prepared for this?" and I'd tell em "sure I have 3 of em at home!" lol
After finding out about bub #3 I said I wanted 5 kids haha. And i'm saying that even now after #4 but My DP says NO WAY! lol I have 3 boys and 1 girl.. It would be nice to have my lil 'gracie' sometime in the future. But that may be my mummy hormones goin haha. So I'm certainly not planning anything grin
I'd LOVE to be where you are now though "littlecohensmummy"
I reeeeeeally want a place of our own.. *sigh* but askin my DP to make this possible, I think i'd have better luck getting my 5th kid lmao..

My #4, Liam, is a BF bub, and has been sleeping through for a week or so now.. (so from bout 3 weeks grin) I just wake him for a change and a feed at round 12:30 - 1am (when I go to bed) and he sleeps till 6-8am depending on what time the feed was.

I Love big tattoos like that. I want something 'like' that on my right shoulder.. Does it mean anything?

Oh, and I live in Sydney grin

Hey #4 lucky thing!!! LOL
I would love a little "lilly" I picked this name out
When I was 5 LOL I hope one day I get my little
Girl LOL !!!!!
ATM I just don't care if I fall pregnant with eiter sex
I just want another!
LOL how did you go with having your 1st to having the 2nd??
What age gap was your best?
I want 2 close with less then 2 yr gap then have a brake
fOr a couple years LOL etc,

My tattoos all have a meaning
Each rose is for one of my sisters ashlie-rose and monica- rose
LOL and there fav colours are red and purple
I also have love written on my left wrist for my dp and fate for my
Best friend because we seem to be in the same at the same time even when we moved at 14 yrs old
From Canberra to Perth LOL crazy!

Hey how is everyone today? I live in Ipwsich qld. I'd love to have 3 or 4 kids but DF only wants 2. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters so i'd love to have a big family like that. Although they are a handful my sisters are 7 and 4 and my brothers are 15(their disabled though). Anyway hows everyones little ones going?

Leisha xx
[Edited on 07/05/2009]

Sign in to follow this topic