Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Battling Tiredness Lock Rss

Hey mums - have no idea where else to put this!! For the past few weeks I have been completely exhausted & I have no idea why. I work 2 night duty shifts a week & I'm currently really struggling with them. DS is great & sleeps through most nights, so it honestly can't be him. I've started eating a lot better & have lost 3kgs in 3weeks! I exercise at least twice a week at the gym (do classes), but I still can't get on top of it. DH & I have been TTC for 7months with no luck yet & I'm wondering if something else is going on that's stopping that AND making me feel so crap. I'm taking multivitamins every day, so I think I'm getting enough vitamins. I'm not pregnant as I've literally just finished AF yesterday. Has anyone else experienced this?? What do you do to beat the lethargy?? I thought I was trying everything, but obviously not! Thanks ladies

Hey mums - have no idea where else to put this!! For the past few weeks I have been completely exhausted & I have no idea why. I work 2 night duty shifts a week & I'm currently really struggling with them. DS is great & sleeps through most nights, so it honestly can't be him. I've started eating a lot better & have lost 3kgs in 3weeks! I exercise at least twice a week at the gym (do classes), but I still can't get on top of it. DH & I have been TTC for 7months with no luck yet & I'm wondering if something else is going on that's stopping that AND making me feel so crap. I'm taking multivitamins every day, so I think I'm getting enough vitamins. I'm not pregnant as I've literally just finished AF yesterday. Has anyone else experienced this?? What do you do to beat the lethargy?? I thought I was trying everything, but obviously not! Thanks ladies

I dont think it ever stops, i feel like that some days , i just try my best to get through it maybe talk to ur GP about it
Hi MichasMummy,
I've been there and felt that way too. I agree with Jecca84, it can't hurt to talk it through with your GP, there could be a simple explanation that only a blood test could tell you.
Maybe you need to treat yourself to a day off e.g. a massage and a movie or something, just to refresh the soul.
Hope you feel more lively soon smile
Emma

Sign in to follow this topic