Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Proud Teen Mums Lock Rss

Im 19 and due today!!! Cannot wait until i am a mum! Hopefully tonight or tomorrow!

DF left me 2 weeks ago after 4yrs for someone else. But i am super happy to soon be holding my baby boy...(i've been in pre-labour all day)

I think being a young mum is great. You might not be able to do things that you could before but at least the things you can do you, you can share with a beautiful child... Why wait till your 40!
I was pregnant with my baby girl when I was 17 and had her at 18 and we are both very happy! I love being a young mum.
i fell pregnant with DD at 15 and had her when i was 16, im now 19, although her dad left us and it has been a little hard it gets better and better everyday

anyone in meobourne?? i am looking for new people to chat with.

my msn is [email protected]

izacc,ethan and mya

i am definately proud lol I met my boyfriend when i was 15 the first guy I had even been with or even kissed for that matter haha and we are still together and i got pregnant at 17 and had my little girl at 18. She is now 7 months old and I couldn't be happier smile though I am only allowed to have one child so i would do anything for that little angel of mine smile
Im pregnant now early stages with my first and i am 16 and bub will be due just before my 17th
im a proud teen mummy i fell pregnant with my ds when i was 15 he was due on my 16th but was born 11 days late im now 19 and about a week off haveing #2 i went through to finish my schooling as my school had a program for young mummies and im married to my ds daddy

[http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb5f.lilypie.com...]

I'm a proud teen mum smile

I was 17 when I had DS, and I'll be 20 when this bub is born.

Congrats on the pregnancy Tahliacurrie94

i fell pregnant with DS when i was 19, had his when i was 20.

i love being a young mum, but i wish i was a year or 2 younger when i had him.
DS's half sister was conceived when her mum was 15 and born about a week before she turned 16. she had her second when she was 18.
I am a very proud teen Mum. I fell pregnant at 15 and had my son at 16. I wouldn't change him for the world. I'm TTC a sibling for him now at 18 after a miscarriage in February. I'm so glad I had him at a young age even though he was a surprise.
Hi i fell pregnant to twins at 16 im now 20 with 3 yr old twin boys and a 1 yr old little girl ive been with my partner for 5 years, We have had hard times but i wouldnt change any of it!
I am a proud teen mum I am 18, 19 in may and my little girl is almost 3 months. Things may be a bit hard financially but I wouldn't trade my situation for anything =)
Sign in to follow this topic