Huggies Forum

Is having 3 kids Lock Rss

Hahah im only 21wks pregnant with #2 but already thinking i want to try for a 3rd when this bubba is like 6 months old...

Is it a massive difference between 2 and 3? DH thinks im crazy!!

grin

Hahah im only 21wks pregnant with #2 but already thinking i want to try for a 3rd when this bubba is like 6 months old...

Is it a massive difference between 2 and 3? DH thinks im crazy!!

grin

Yes lol.

Took us 5 years to take the plunge for #3....crazy but wonderful grin
I am finding the daytimes are fine (most of the time) but when I notice it most is at night. Take last night for instance. Angus woke for a feed just before 3am. He didn't resettle till about 5.15am. Tabitha woke up at 5am. And didn't go back to sleep. So she got up. Then Lexi woke up. And Angus was up again then. So yep, it's been a veeeery long day.....lol.

Yes lol.

Took us 5 years to take the plunge for #3....crazy but wonderful grin

Lol not sure i would want to wait 5yrs!! At least by then the whole giving birth process may be a bit further into my memory grin

I really feel like i need to have another girl (this one is a boy eeek!) i don't know, i think 3 might be the magic number for us! Maybe i shouldn't get to excited and see how i cope with 2 first lol might be pretty hard in itself given that DH is like never here!!

Ahhh 4yrs ago i didn't want ANY children. EVER tongue now it's all i can bloody think about hahaha
nope going for 2 to 3 is very easy ( well for me) there is only 16mths between my 2nd and 3rd and honestly it has been so easy. I had 3, 3 and under best thing we have ever done.

only down side is having 2 in nappies but hopefully not for much longer smile

i''''m baking a baby

nope going for 2 to 3 is very easy ( well for me) there is only 16mths between my 2nd and 3rd and honestly it has been so easy. I had 3, 3 and under best thing we have ever done.

only down side is having 2 in nappies but hopefully not for much longer smile

I have 3 in nappies. It sucks. I'm so over poo.
Hi! I had some trouble going from two to three -mainly because DD2 still was not sleeping through when I had DD3 - in fact, she was still up around three times a night, and she was 2! It didn't take us long to get into a routine though, but I agree with an above poster - the nights were the hardest! The hardest for me was going from three to four - the minute I gave birth to DD4 I knew that I would never have another baby - like some kind of survival instinct or something! DD1 had just been diagnosed with ADHD, DD2 and DD3 were both up at least three times a night each, and I had so much trouble coping! 10 months down the track things are still crazy, but I love having four. Yet I haven't changed my mind - definitely no more children for me!

kerrie, VIC, DD 12/8/03, DD 12/10/05, DD 14/9/07, DD 4/1/10

mayhem and foolishness here

chaos is an understatement....my 3 are only 11 months arpart and its full on i agree with christy 3 in nappies at the same tim sucked the big one but at the same time my daughter and son toilet trained together so i was happy with that even though that was a fluke

Not sure if I take the cake in this post however I had 3 DS'S under 14mths. First DS was 5mths old when i fell pregnant with my twin DS's. Had 3 in nappies until DS#1 was TT at 2.5years and twins at 3 years. Never wanted to see another nappy in my entire life. We'd spend $200+ on nappies each fortnight.

Back to the post: I went from 1 to 3 and never had the 'luxury' of just 2 however I do know that when one of them went to the grandparents everything in the house just seemed to slow down and we all could breathe again however I have since had a DD who's now 2.5 years old [7.5years between her and the twins] and if one of them go to the grandparents we now have the same reaction!

Two is much much easier than 3. Think of it this way: you have 2 hands and 2 kids, nice and easy. lol
mine are too close in age to even remember how it was with just 2.I say go for it, you may as well join the crazy mums club lol.

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

mine are too close in age to even remember how it was with just 2.I say go for it, you may as well join the crazy mums club lol.

hahaha LMAo you can count me in then im having my third due next tues and my DS2 isnt even eleven months yet this month and next is gonna be a mad house...i am happy that both boys sleep a full twelve hours 7pm till 7am so i guess it wont be hard in that factor although im worried this bubs crying will wake up my DS2 anyone had that problem before or do they just sleep through it as DS1 did but he sleeps through storms that sound like the house is going to be carried off into a cyclone...

hahaha LMAo you can count me in then im having my third due next tues and my DS2 isnt even eleven months yet this month and next is gonna be a mad house...i am happy that both boys sleep a full twelve hours 7pm till 7am so i guess it wont be hard in that factor although im worried this bubs crying will wake up my DS2 anyone had that problem before or do they just sleep through it as DS1 did but he sleeps through storms that sound like the house is going to be carried off into a cyclone...

I was massively worried about that. And DD1 was always a "sympathy crier" so if she heard a baby cry she would also cry. HOwever it seems different when they are a sibling for some reason. It is rare that DS's crying will wake either of the girls which is good.

DD2 only started sleeping through a week before DS was born too....I guess at least I didn't get out of the habit of getting up at night....
Sign in to follow this topic