Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

I'm a nigel no friends! Lock Rss

Hi, I am in Gladstone!!!

We would be happy to meet up with you!! I am always happy to get out of the house except when I have to go to work LOL grin

Hi, I am in Gladstone!!!

We would be happy to meet up with you!! I am always happy to get out of the house except when I have to go to work LOL grin

Ha ha, I just replied to your other post looking for Gladstone Mummies.

Hi, I am in Gladstone!!!

PM me a bit about yourself and when you are available if you like. I'm always keen to get out and meet new people.

I'm 30, married, SAHM, Keeli is 2yrs 4mths. She's in daycare Wed and Fri. I'd be able to meet up on a Tuesday, or Monday morning. smile
hey there my name is nikki and am moving to gladstone next week... freaking out a bit as i know nobody!! have two kiddies and have never even been to gladstone. have you met some mums yet? would love to catch up for coffee with any new mums as support is so important with big moves!
Keeli'sMum

I am also new to the Gladstone qld area and have a 2 month old. I have a few friends but none with children.
Since having my boy I have not been in Gladstone much and have just returned.
Would anyone be interested in meeting up for coffee/ play date.

Sign in to follow this topic