Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Being a Mum
  5. Help! Return of Aunt Flo and it's weekly!

Help! Return of Aunt Flo and it's weekly! Lock Rss

Hi, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow but I'm kinda scared so wondering if anyone's got some answers. I'm still breastfeeding my 15mo and this month I got what I thought was my period back. Very light, almost more like spotting. Lots of cramping and pms. That was fine, then the next week I got the same thing but a bit heavier and no pms or cramping. Didn't think much of it. But two days ago It returned again, a week after the last one! This time it's very very light and very dark brown, the others were red and normal looking. I'm kinda scared something's going on. I don't know if I could be pregnant or it's a miscarriage or what. Kinda worried the doctor will just say it's fine and that period are odd after baby and make me go home
That is so weird! Sorry, I wouldn't have a clue what's going on.

Let us know what the doctor says. Hopefully they'll listen to you and not just brush you off.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

are you on something like mircorlut/the mini pill as contraception? One of the side effects from that can be break through bleeding which I experienced when I was on it after DD1. For me it meant that af showed up every 2 weeks and my dr recommended I stop taking the mini pill and as soon as I did things settled down. Obviously it may not be that, even if you are using the mini pill, but it's one slightly more 'normal' possibility.

Leisa.
I am on the inplant thing..implanon? I was told that if i hadnt gotten it after 3 months of having it i wouldnt get it until it was removed. Ive had it for around a year.
Sign in to follow this topic