Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Being a Mum
  5. The worlds greatest rollercoaster.

The worlds greatest rollercoaster. Lock Rss

Hi. I have 5 kids, from 7 months to 10 years, two girls, three boys. My thoughts on being a mum- I think it is the most difficult challenge a person can undertake and at the same time the most wonderful gift you can recieve. I look back at when I had my first child. I was so naive. And ten years later, still naive. Of course, I have learnt a lot through being a mum. Sometimes my kids drive me absolutely insane and I find myself saying "what in hell convinced me to be a mother?!!" And then there are the times when I look at my children and think, "My God, look at these beautiful angels of mine."
You laugh, you cry, you scream, you smile and you love. And its a love like nothing else on Earth. There is nothing like a mothers love. But being a mother also scares the daylights out of me because I have these moments where I realize that the worrying I do about my kids will never stop, that I am responsible for raising these children, for moulding them into the adults they will one day become. And what scares me is that you only get one chance and if you screw it up, thats it. Does everyone else feel like that? How do you console yourself with the idea that you are doing your best? And is your best good enough?

3 boys, 2 girls

Post deleted by administrator.
Sign in to follow this topic