Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

getting clucky.... Lock Rss

hi all. i've got a nearly 5 month old DS. i had a prety bad labour and birth. i was on medication for 3 months after for my blood pressure. i had surgery when daniel was 9 weeks old. i've got pnd. im still dealing with everything that has happened. i do admit i have some 'issues' still with the labour and birth and things that followed. i also admit i need to talk to someone about it. and now im getting clucky for another one..... am i a complete idiot???

problem is, me and DH have talked about this, and he doesnt want another for a few years. i know we cant afford another one yet...

my questions are: is it normal to be getting clucky this soon after? and how do i stop it???

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

I get clucky sometimes. Then I kick myself up the bum, slap myself in the face and get over it.

haha

True story.
I dont think you ever stop being clucky. Just bc you are clucky doesnt mean that its time for another, it just means that you look foward to having another.

I know I 'got over it' by setting a time to fall pregnant again and looking forward to that date. Also enjoying every moment wiht the older one, adn appreciating what I had now. (I never got there though as my body was ready before my mind was thus we have a 15 month gap).

Im clucky now and mine is 7 weeks!

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

Hi Bubs,
I was clucky for 6 years! The reason i waited fo long was because i had a bad case of pnd. I see where you are coming from with the cluckiness although my advice is i would wait until your DS is 1 as you can recover from the pnd and have some fun with your DS. If DH wants another one in a few years then you could always compromize and maybe start TTC then
Goodluck
Jenni

Jenni, DD 30.08.98 DS 29.10.04 DS 23.02.07 EDD 05

Sign in to follow this topic