Huggies Forum

Got way of topic Rss

Post deleted by administrator.
yeah i kile the though of hopefuly being a grandparent in my early 40's
mummy 2b, from what ive read and been told the risks can be prem birth, low birth weight and trouble giving birth (getting bub through pelvis) these are to only ones i can think of off the top of my head, and of course everyone is at risk of these but the younger you are the higher the risk.
sorry *i like the thought* derr
trouble giving birth (getting bub through pelvis)

i dont agree with this one being more common in younger ladies. i personally know about 5-6 ppl ages varing from 23-26 ALL lost their babies because the couldnt fit thru the pelvis- they didnt realise until it was too late.

so that 1 can happen to anyone regardless of age.
when i met my husband 8 years ago I was 16 now 24 and I fell pregnant everyone was like he will leave you and stuff like that and thought it was wrong that we wanted to keep it as it wasnt planned, i went threw a heap of bullshit with people but we were determined to do this,unfortunatley I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and i never recovered from it and people would say it wasnt a baby it was a feotus and i would get so angry because to me it was my baby, now 8 years later we still together and very happy been married for 3 years and have a 11 month old baby, some people do for the money and others genuinly(sp) want a baby and people that do it for the money give young and old people the wrong name.

As for the risk of being young the only thing my gp said was that young people and older people have a higher chance of miscarriage but i guess everyone is at a risk with that.
Posted by: mummy_2be
oh dear...

. This can happen to any mother! Hello open your eyes!!

perhaps you should open YOUR eyes and actualy read my post. i said it is a risk to anyone but higher in younger mothers.
these facts are there for a reason. i am also a bit of a young mum, the first pregnancy i had resulting in a baby was when i was 19 so dont go thinking im against young mums to be honest i couldnt give a s@!t how old you are.
[Edited on 08/08/2007]
Do you know what I think?

RESPECT ALL MOTHERS

Why only respect the 'socially accepted' ages? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
basicaly that is relating to any stupid person. anyone who doesnt eat right or have regular prenatal checkups while pregnant are stupid, if your not stupid then you have nothing to worry about.

Sign in to follow this topic