Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Families with Multiples - Pregnancy & Parenting

Families with Multiples - Pregnancy & Parenting

Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum Lock

Thanks to our member suggestions I am pleased to announce the launch of a forum for parents with...

9 replies

Well it seems that our little treasures are keeping us run off our feet! Has it really been that long between posts? How is everyo...

busytwins

It really does get easier!! Lock

Thanks to all those multi mums that said 'It does get easier', even though I didn't believe you a...

2 replies

Great words! Now almost every learner has his favorite writing company, but some of them are scammers. That is why it is important t...

Zai18

Working full time, full time mum and pregnant! Lock

Hi everyone, I have a ds who is 11months old and I have just returned back to work from maternit...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
cloudberry

Unexplained bleeding in twin pregnancy - how to cope? Lock

Hello - this is the first time I have ever posted in one of these forums I am 12 weeks pregnant ...

isabelladeclan

Puppps Rash!!!! Lock

Hi just wondering if anyone else had the puppps rash while they were pregnant? i had been told th...

11 replies

isabelladeclan wrote: Hi just wondering if anyone else had the puppps rash while they were pregnant? i had been told that it occurs ...

Lil_possum_&_Jack

How many weeks do you get to with Twins and Triplets, or Quads....? Lock

Although this time round I am only having one again, there has been lots of talk of twins lately ...

47 replies

Just felt many of us already have twins. I have seen my sister who gave birth to twin. She kept asking me till labour pains that how...

Kel85

How big were your twins when born Lock

Hi, I'm 34 1/2 weeks pregnant with twins and have been told I will be induced at 37 1/2 weeks but...

32 replies

Just felt many of us already have twins. I have seen my sister who gave birth to twin. She kept asking me till labour pains that how...

Deanmateroaporter6

Pregnant with Quadruplets Lock

Hi there, im about 34weeks gestational pregnancy with quadruplets, and I am a bit scared, because...

1 reply

Hi, congratulations on carrying quads, that is a huge accomplishment. Are you on bed rest? You must be due to deliver very soon, i d...

Kellcleary

Mum to Twin Girls and a 3 year old Lock

Hi, My name is Kell. 3 years ago I had my first DD and then 7 months ago we welcomed Twin Girls t...

1 reply

Hi Kell, I have a now 9 year old DD and twin boys who are 6 years old. They are now all at school. Does it get easier? Yes it doe...

activechild

19 month old with new baby due...any advice Lock

Hi guys, I have a 19 month old with another baby due any day now. I was wondering if anyone has a...

2 replies

My oldest is 18 and a half months old and since having baby no.2 a week ago she has been so determined to misbehave. If anyone has a...

twinmummy24

Any mums of twins in Perth? Lock

Just looking for parents of twins in Perth to chat to. Have been to a local multiples group but a...

5 replies

I'm a single parent of 8week old twins with only family for support! ive been looking for a twin playgroup in the belmont area...

Jen_1981

Twins - stroller and shopping advice Lock

Hi, We recently found out we were expecting twins. Slowly we're getting over the shock of it...

5 replies

I have the bugaboo donkey as I have a 22 month old and now 10 week old. First time I used it I felt like I was driving a truck but I...

Taryn_Sutherland

Moving house and having a baby, should I split up my twins??? Lock

Hi all. We have a busy end of the year coming up with baby #3 arriving around the same time as o...

5 replies

I have twin boys. They shared the one cot till they were about 20 months old. We went overseas when they were about 17 months old an...

Brooke_Harrison

Pregnant with Twins! Lock

Hi everyone, I am an identical twin and this is my first pregnancy and I have just found out im 6...

7 replies

Hi congrats! I'm 35 weeks pregnant with non identical twin boys. 3rd pregnancy. I have a 15 yo boy and a 4 yo boy. This has bee...

Dyson Twinnies

Should I be worried that my twins are small? I am 27 1/2 weeks Lock

Hi Friends, I was told today at my scan, that my twins are very small for 27 weeks. They are 800...

1 reply

Thanks Positive thinking. I go back to the obstetric doctor at the hospital tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Livinghope90

We have adopted our second child. Lock

After several failed IVF, my husband and I decided to go in for an adoption and finally adopted a...

Shelbynorman25

identical twins? Lock

hi my name is faith im 25, I have a 11 month old son and pregnant with twins. how do I know if my...

2 replies

lol ok well I want to buy everything before they are born . and if they are identical the feature wall in room will be different the...

Nazza_71

12 weeks with triplets... so many questions/....... Lock

i had my pregnancy confirmed at 4 weeks as twins and found out yesterday there are triplets. ( se...

1 reply

Have you contacted multiple baby foundation dont know exactly what they are calledbut if you google it will give you the place to c...

sam_murray79

Discounts?? Lock

Hi all, We are expecting our 1st set of twins in late August this year. Just wondering if any of ...

Mum to Liam & Mason

DNA Tests - determining identical or fraternal twins?? Lock

Hey I was wondering if anybody has had the tests done on their twins to determine whether or not ...

8 replies

I will definitely be getting my twin girls tested once they're born. At 7w 6d both were and still are measuring exactly the sam...

6 weeks with triplets Lock

Congratulations I'm glad you joined our Due in August group. Will be great to follow you th...

13 replies

Wow! All the information sounds overwhelming. Hopefully everything will be okay. That's handy that you can have appointments on...

1sttwinmum

pregnant with twins Lock

So we found out yesterday that we are having fraternal twins, still only 8 weeks.scared and happy...

19 replies

Thanks Kaz, I am a little anxious on my hospital visit as I havent been yet (I'm 13.2wks) Do they look after you more being twi...

mumma of 4

Breastfeeding Lock

I'm not sure if there has been a post previously about breastfeeding twins but I'm curi...

7 replies

Yep! I'm feeding my 7 month old girls and formula or donor milk has never crossed their lips. It is so possible! I know of 2 tr...

mumma of 4

34 weeks with twins and 2 older children Lock

Hi, I am 34 weeks pregnant with twins, I am having them in a fortnights time, whether natural or ...

2 replies

Thank you everyone and thank you MiriB I had a mind blank and couldnt think of what it is, you think i wouldnt forget with dealing w...

Sbrown1710

need advice on twins and older child Lock

hi there, just wondering if anyone has had twins plus having a toddler? my son will be 1 in two w...

1 reply

Will be watching this thread closely as my bestie's dd will be just 14 when her twins arrive, or younger if they Cole earlier

Katmakeupbeauty

discounts and coupons for parents of multiples. Lock

Hi im just been looking and ringing around to see what offers or programs different companies hav...

Tashiemilne

How to manage troublesome threes and being pregnant Lock

Hi I am Tash and i am currently almost 17 weeks with my 2nd my daughter is 3years old and i seem ...

1 reply

Hi Tash, I am only six weeks along right now with my second child, with that ridiculous fatigue beginning to creep in. My daughter ...

funshine8

Had my beautiful twins at 34 weeks Lock

Had my boy/girl twins on 9th september 2012 at 34 weeks due to fetal destress (twin a, my boy) it...

5 replies

Congratulations

funshine8

Expecting twins, after 4 singletons Lock

Just wondering if anyone else has been in this position and any tips or ideas to help, thanx

2 replies

Thank you, well i had my twins september 9th at 34 weeks...Hope you went well with your twins

F_Frediani

TWIN PREGNANCY Lock

I am currently 16 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins and have found there is a lack of specific ...

2 replies

Thank you to you both that is already a great help. I have joined the online site so i will look into it. Fi

centerlink Lock

I have just birthed my beautiful twins a week and a half ago at 33 and a half weeks gestation. Th...

7 replies

lasmonkey wrote: I came across this when my twinnies came into the world nearly 2 years ago when looking for entitlements. I rang C...

Yummy Mummy!

Twins - the primary school years Lock

Hi multiple families out there - does anyone find it hard sometimes with twins at school and the ...

*~*~*~*R@CH*~*~*~*

scared of birth Lock

So this is my 3rd pregnancy. My previous 2births were really straight forward and pretty cruisy. ...

5 replies

Enrol yourself in pregnancy yoga, it will teach you all about the methods of concentrating on the babies in your arms rather than th...

tayahnkai

Expecting Twins Lock

Hi I am going to start reading the other posts in this group but just wanted to share that we fou...

12 replies

How are you all going? Im 29wks now and feel huge! Everything is going very smoothly and I am slowly getting things organised at ho...

*Boo*Bear*Bump*

Baby Jogger City Select Lock

Hi Ladies, I was just wondering if anyone has this pram? I have a couple of questions and given ...

3 replies

we have it as well. we always get compliments on it and how 'snazzy' it looks. My twins love being able to face each other when we'r...

Sezzy1983

First time pregnant & with Twins! Lock

Hi all, my husband and i are 8 weeks pregnant with Twins!! woohoo!! This is my first pregnancy,...

6 replies

Congrats on your twinnies I showed pretty much straight away!lol Although they are not my first. I think you will find you will al...

Jadecat78

31 weeks with ID twin boys and getting very anxious about the birth Lock

Hi, The first visit to my obstetrician I was told I would probably have to deliver my identical ...

2 replies

Thank you for your reply 4kiddies, Yes they do have a membrane separating them and I have been having monthly scans to keep an eye o...

ABC-123

Looking for mums of twins. Lock

Hello. I'm 33 weeks with twins who I'm hoping won't arrive just yet... I am really not organise...

14 replies

Glad everything is going well for you and your twins. A big congratulations on you managing to breatfeed them both . Hows your ds e...

Resources Lock

My twins are now about 18mths....just wondering what other resources, online or not, are avail to...

Study buddy Lock

Hi everyone, I am looking for anyone that is studying diploma child studies with kids and how the...

2 replies

Hi everyone, I am looking for anyone that is studying diploma child studies with kids and how they do it with kids. Would be awesom...