Huggies Forum

holidays with twins Rss

Hi mummies of multiples
Having 2 gorgeous bubbies is just the best, wouldn't have it any other way. Loving every minute. Now a year old, we really need a holiday. Problem is, I can't seem to find a nice place in Northern Nsw or gold coast area, that has room for 2 cots. Can anyone help???
Can porta cots not fit in some where??

Danielle

I find you sometimes have to move things around but I have been able to get my 2 portacots in everywhere so far. might be a bit of a squish but its only short term.
Good luck.

www.multiplicityworldwide.com a great forum for multiple parents

We've been to numerous places in WA. And we've always been able to fit in 2 portacots, also have slept in rellies spare very small rooms. Normally you have to shift stuff around and it's a pretty tight squeeze but for short term its' ok.
Thanks for the tip but I don't have portacots and don't have the room in the car to cart them around. Does everyone out there with twins drive vans. How do you possibly fit a twin pram and cots into the boot. I spoke with one lady who takes a trailer..... I just think that there has to be nice holiday places out there that when they say "family friendly' they mean for young twins too. I want to be relaxed and comfortable.

thanks anyway
c
Hey..
What kinda car do you have?? We can get 2 portacots, a stroller, and suitcases in the boot of our car when we go camping..

Lots of places if you are staying somewhere have a portacot you can use, so then you only need to take 1 with you.
There are also heaps of other options rather than portacots.. like a kindakot which is a go anywhere travel cot that rapidly folds and is very small 45 cms by 15cms when folded. And it can suit children from birth tp 4 years, and it has a screen on it to stop mozzies etc.. Can take it anywhere with you.

Maybe look into some other options that are easier to take away and fit in your car?
Sign in to follow this topic