Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Expecting Twins Lock Rss

Hi I am going to start reading the other posts in this group but just wanted to share that we found out on Tuesday that we are expecting twins in October (only 7wks now). It has been a bit of shock for DH and I as these will be babies #4 & 5. We already have DD 6, DS1 4 and DS2 20mths. Would really like to hear from other mums who have had mutliples with older siblings.

smile

Hi Taya I'm also expecting no 5 and 6 also a shock but we are very excited!! my eldest are 8,7 and a soon to b 2 year old and 9 month old.. So crazy lol.. Hope yr pregnancy is going well I'm due oct 8th so we are pretty much in the same boat:)
Hi Ladies, we've also just found out we're having twins, I'm 8 weeks now, and this is my very first pregnancy - exciting and scary all at once!! I'm due the end of October smile
I thought I'd share that my mum gave birth to twins when i was 15yrs old and my brother was 13, so it was a huge shock, but as a girl i LOVED it, very tiring and such a handful, but it brought my mum and i closer. The boys are 14 now and i couldn't imagine life without them!
I also have a step daughter who is 7, and will be nearly 8 when the twins are born, she seems excited as well, i guess it will be a real handful at first trying to juggle it all, but we'll work it all out, it's good to have a support network such as this one and friends a family.
Good luck with it all smile
My twins are now 8 months old and a joy.......it is alot of hard work but i couldn't imagaine my life without them, they are #3 & 4. Our daughter was 8.5 and son 5.5 when they were born and are very helpful and love their little brothers very much. Congrats to you all smile
first of all, congratulations to you all! just wondering how you all found out so early? i am due for my first scan nxt wk & will be 13 wks pregnant by then. this is my 3rd pregnancy & i have only admitted this to my sister but i keep thinking twins - not for any good reasons really, just a feeling, & really bad morning sickness - like a total shock after the first two & showing a lot larger than with the other two. but then, this is my 3rd pregnancy so maybe my tummy muscles are just more relaxed? did any of you suspect twins?
I am having identical twins which are due in the early part October, I am 11weeks. My twins are Momo which means they are sharing everything they can reach over the hold hands if they would like. This is pregnancy number 3, my other two boys are 5 & 2.

It is very scary for us as we are classed a very high risk and will be placed in hospital from 24weeks for 24/7 monitoring and they babies could be born from 25weeks to 30 weeks.

My belly is so big already it feels like I am 5 months pregnant. I hope that we all have safe and wonderful pregnancy and healthy happy babies at the end of this.

laugh
Congrats ladies on your special twins smile

I dont come on here much and prefer to use FB. Have you joined the due in Oct thread? If so do and we've got a FB group too.

Work a holic mum - you will be busy tongue

Sezzy - congrats

LP08F2 - glad to hear from someone who has been through it and survived with older kids at home!lol

soulkitten - my GP sent me for an early scan as I was extremely dizzy and had a lot of pain in my right ovary. I knew something was very different. So did he obviously cos as I left that appt he said to me well it will be interesting to see if there is one or two in there!lol We blame him!loll

Shell - congrats! why will you have to be in hosp from 24wks? Simply because they are Mono? My twins are fraternal. Definite membrane between them but we could see them already kicking at each other during my 12wk scan smile and yep my belly is huge already too!!!lol

Congratulations! I have four children aged 5,4 & 4 months old identical twins. We were high risk, but lucly for us our twins had their own sacs, but still shared placenta. We were closly monitored through out the pregnancy, I ended up with c-section and general, epidural didn't work out for me. But the babies are healthy and we went to 36.5 weeks!

Don't get to worried about things like breastfeeding, you'll work out what works for YOU. I breastfeed and formula subsitute. (They take it in turns with the breastfeeding, sometimes I have enough expressed milk.) I'm not afraid to wake up a sleeping baby to get feed time started when I'm on my own. Because I don't have time to muck around my twins are more settled than my older two were. (But they came to us through different circumstances. Long story there... we are also an adoptive family.)

ts the ride of your life carrying and giving birth to twins, but not one I'd miss for the world. Don't allow others who don;t have twins to scare you into thinking its all work work work...playing with two babies at 4 months on a rug is lots of fun!!!
hi there

We found out 4 days ago that we are expecting fraternal twins and now the inital shock has worn off things are starting to get exciting and scary lol.

I'm 8 weeks today and have had 1 week of nausea only but have been struggling to eat as my metabolism has slowed right down.

If it was only one it would be due 3rd Dec but as it is two i'm hoping i can continue at work until end Oct when my job winds up and that they come late Nov smile Fingers crossed

Planning on announcing our surprise to friends that don't know at my 30th on Sunday smile

hi there

We found out 4 days ago that we are expecting fraternal twins and now the inital shock has worn off things are starting to get exciting and scary lol.

I'm 8 weeks today and have had 1 week of nausea only but have been struggling to eat as my metabolism has slowed right down.

If it was only one it would be due 3rd Dec but as it is two i'm hoping i can continue at work until end Oct when my job winds up and that they come late Nov smile Fingers crossed

Planning on announcing our surprise to friends that don't know at my 30th on Sunday smile

Congrats on your twinnies grin What a great way to announce too! Very exciting

I am having identical twins which are due in the early part October, I am 11weeks. My twins are Momo which means they are sharing everything they can reach over the hold hands if they would like. This is pregnancy number 3, my other two boys are 5 & 2.

It is very scary for us as we are classed a very high risk and will be placed in hospital from 24weeks for 24/7 monitoring and they babies could be born from 25weeks to 30 weeks.

My belly is so big already it feels like I am 5 months pregnant. I hope that we all have safe and wonderful pregnancy and healthy happy babies at the end of this.

laugh

hi there im also expecting identical twins its number 4 and 5 for us we found out yesterday and its still sinking in!

DS Nov 04 DD Oct 07 DS Mar 12 DS Dec 12
2 angels

Hi everyone! I just found out today i am having twins!! Not identical, each have their own sack and placenta. This will be # 3 and #4 for us, i am very scared as i couldnt reach full term with one baby, not sure how far i will go with two??? I am very excited but very nervous at the same time. Goodluck to eeryone!

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/puu9p10.png[/img][/url]

Sign in to follow this topic