Huggies Forum

A list of who we are Rss

Mum 2 twins - Danielle with bb twins (sorry guys I don't mention my kids names on here as it is a small multiple world out there!!)

Danielle

Hi there, I'm Natalie but you can call me Nat.
I have twin boys, Charlie & Harry who are the apple of my eye. They are 10 months old and little brothers to three big brothers!!

There is also another website that is a great resource and I am a member of. www.multiplicityworldwide.com
There are some great mums here if you just want a chat or find some great advice.

I'd love to hear from other mums of multiples and you're most welcome to personal message me at any time.

Nat
Hello Nat, fancy meeting you in a thread like this...LOL.
And I can vouch for Multiplicity World Wide, I love the site and it's there that I let my hair down and freely talk about me and my family!

Danielle

Hi I am Carly, 33 about to become a mum to boy/girl twins this Friday (yikes) and already mum to a gorgeous 3 year old girl.

Feeling both nervous (mainly about needing a c/section) and excited about being blessed with two little bundles of joy at once.

Carly - mummy to Alyssa, Ava and Mason

Hi, l am Kylie 28yrs young. I have twin boys Ethan and Jordan who are almost 3 and a half and little Lucas who is almost 8 months.

Good Luck with everything Carly! Don't stress about it! Is Alyssa looking forward to being a big sister???
Carly, that time has gone by so quickly. How far along will you be? My goodness, THIS Friday!!!!!
I am soooo happy for you....I have a real soft spot for twins now.....I wish you all the VERY BEST and hope everything goes well for you.

I am sooooo excited for you!

Twins is definately a BLESSING!

ooooohhhhhhhh can't wait!
Hi there Kylie, good to see there is a mum here with toddler twins! I'll have to remember to pick your brain (if you don't mind) over the coming months and years!

Nat
Hi Danielle!!!!

I know, isn't it great to finally have a thread devoted to twins and HOM!
MWW is a great site too, with everything you could possibly think of devoted to twins and triplets etc.

Girls, you've got to become members!

Hope to chat soon!
Nat
Nat, you can pick my brain any time! Twins are a true blessing, l agree!

I have also joined that other forum and are now hooked, l have already done my 15 posts, so l can unlock more!!!

It is so great having the opportunity to speak to others in the same boat! I wish it were around when l was first pregnant with the twins and then once they were born, would have helped a lot!
Thanks for the good luck wishes Kylie. Alyssa wasn't so sure about becoming a big sister at first but is getting very excited now. She asks every morning "Are the babies coming today?" and asks if she will be able to touch them when they arrive-very cute!

Nat, I'll be 37w4d. I can't believe I have carried them this far! This pregnancy has just flown by for me even with all it's niggles. My first one, during which I hardly would've even known I was pregnant because I felt so well, seemed to take such a long time. I am a bit apprehensive about the c/section but I know I have to do what is best for the babies.

Carly - mummy to Alyssa, Ava and Mason

Carly, I was a bit apprehensive about having a c/section too but it all happened so quickly and i was back to my room before i knew it. I had terrific theatre staff and felt secure.

I will be thinking of you on Friday. Wow, only three more sleeps!! Have you thought of names? Do you know what their gender is? I'm so excited for you!

I'm sure I will talk to you before Friday but if for some reason I miss you, all the very best for Friday and I won't be able to relax until I hear some snippet of news about you and your little bubbas!

lots a luv,
Nat xo
Charlie & Harry xoxo
Posted by: mum2threeboys
Nat, you can pick my brain any time! Twins are a true blessing, l agree!

I have also joined that other forum and are now hooked, l have already done my 15 posts, so l can unlock more!!!

It is so great having the opportunity to speak to others in the same boat! I wish it were around when l was first pregnant with the twins and then once they were born, would have helped a lot!

mum2threeboys, is this your username over on MWW?
I'd love to catch up with you over there some time!
Sign in to follow this topic