Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Returning to Paid Work After Children

Returning to Paid Work After Children

bel_taylor

Work from home opportunities in Brisbane

I'm looking for opportunities to work from home. I live in Brisbane and have a 3 month old daught...

2 replies

You can check this www.earnwithglobaltestmarket.weebly.com you can easily work with this with your mobile device and earn cash eas...

JadeIsla

When did your baby first sleep through the night?

My little princess is 13 weeks old and still feeds every 3 hours through the night.... which is f...

17 replies

This was us 18 months ago, so I hear where you are coming from!! During the day, our ‘nap’ routine basically became: soothe for 30+ ...

Cheekybub

Anyone returning to study after having a baby?

Hi. Just wondering if there was anyone returning to study after having a baby or even if you have...

14 replies

well it's difficult to study after having a baby but hence it's possible. i'm doing job in pharmacy company which sel...

Kerrie.21

Work from home - help needed.

Hi, my partner and I are needing a bit of help to get by with our 2 kids so am now looking for wo...

1 reply

www.earnwithglobaltestmarket.weebly.com You can use your mobile device to sign up

Zai18

Return to full time work, full time mum and pregnant again!

Hi everyone, I have a ds who is 11months old and I have just returned back to work from maternit...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Annaevans

Stay home paid jobs

Anyone know of any stay home paid jobs out there?

Holly_Hall7

Work from home opportunity

Hi lovely ladies this may be of interest if you would like to earn an income but prefer not to re...

Mandy042

Is it worth returning to work?

Is it worth going back to work? I have two boys who currently attend daycare two days a week; we...

4 replies

Hi lovely ladies I am looking for other mummies interested in working from home. An interest in health and wellness is ideal. Choose...

Therese_Carter

Looong Days

Hi guys, I've recently started back at full time work just last week. I'm on a 4mth te...

B&Ksmum

Anyone else putting their child in childcare at less than 12 months?

I've been doing research on childcare for babies under 12 months, and none of it seems very posit...

18 replies

Yeah, it's okay for a child between 6 - 12 months, but you must be smart while choosing your day care centre.

hippopotamus

Childcare centre vs Family Daycare

When I returned to work earlier this year I sent my 6mo girl to the same daycare centre that my s...

5 replies

Is there any software which can be used for parents and day care centres for tracking what kids are learning, to pay fees online and...

HanzyBananzy

Back to back preganancies & maternity leave?

Hi guys, Just wondering what the protocol/entitlements are around maternity leave and back to ...

A_Oakes

Able to earn my income from home

I've been able to buy back my time and work from home. Do mum care instead of day care. Its ...

Ebby9494

Becoming a party consultant...

Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone has been a nutrimetics or body shop consultant or knows anyone ...

7 replies

You name it I have done it. But at the moment I am a Independant consultant for Jamberry nails. So far I have been blown away with ...

Looking4me

partyplan? eg tupperware....

as the title says ,have you done any partyplan and who for? what was it like? would you reccomend...

9 replies

have you done any partyplan and who for? You name it I have done it. But at the moment I am a Independant consultant for Jamberry n...

Kphan

NZ - annual leave earned while on maternity leave

I'm confused about what annual leave entitlement I've earned while on 12 months materni...

1 reply

Hi Kphan - it's definitely a confusing one! If you had no leave owing at the time you finished work, then took 12 months matern...

Cristymangan

Work from home Genuine business opportunity

Hi,as a mum with 2 children, I found it extremely hard to get back into the work force and trying...

2 replies

Happy to answer anyone's questions regarding work from home genuine business opportunity.

Tania212

Is there really genuine work from home jobs out there? Lock

Hi All I am currently working part time (3 days a week), but it isn't working out! My boss and I...

7 replies

Hi I'm still interested im now a diploma qualified beauty therapist and have been looking for a direct sales product/company be...

Pbunt12

Any mums doing party plans? I'm looking for a good one

Hi..i'm thinking about doing the party plan thing..can anyone recomend a good one..with decent co...

4 replies

Hi ladies, I know this thread is a little bit old, but just in case anyone reads this - There is a very exciting direct sales compa...

YoProMomma25

I'm 24, new job, pregnant - terrified

Hi community I'm 24 years old (turning 25) and ten weeks pregnant. I'm so scared. I rec...

1 reply

Hi. I've not been in the same situation but thought its probably worth mentioning that even as an intern you are entitled to ta...

syvio

Anyone working shift work?

Hi, I am desperately seeking advice from any other mums working shift rosters. I have been a SAHM...

5 replies

syvio wrote: Thanks for the reply. I'm concerned about the hours because I will have to work full-time and as I'm new, I w...

caseyb11

Want to stay home

Hi all I've got a 3 year old dd and a 4 and a half month old ds and am meant to be returning...

13 replies

Hey love. Due to circumstances, my partner is disabled, and I am his carer + mum to our beautiful bub. We were both corporate profes...

KylieB5

Thinking of Studying 2015

Hello All, I am a SAHM with a 15 Month old boy. I am currently looking into part time study for ...

1 reply

Oh that sucks. How much is a paper?

Daycarewithheather

Looking for care for your little treasures

Hi my name is Heather I am a registered qualified family day care educator relocating to Beachmer...

Samantha_Anne

Phd, work and baby??

Hi All, I was just hoping for some advice as I'm a bit stuck as to what I should do next ye...

3 replies

Mummy_to_1 (expecting another!) wrote: Listen to yourself and the doubts you have. There is nothing wrong with choosing to stay home...

Claire_Drewett

Working from home? Lock

My husband works 6 days a week earning a decent amount of money, but I would like to try doing a ...

6 replies

I'd love to have enthusiastic and passionate people on my team!!! www.youniqueproducts.com/moniqueroder facebook.com/youniquef...

Little Egg

What do you think of Tony Abbott's 'Work for the dole' scheme

So, what do you guys over in Oz think of this idea? Or Kiwis? Personally I think it is a great id...

7 replies

the one thing I really wonder is, are they going to have rostered times for community service or will it just be 'show up when ...

Tash-235

Considering going back after 6 weeks.. first baby.. thoughts please??

Hi everyone. I'd really appreciate some honest opinions here. So our situation - I am the ...

9 replies

Hi, I went back to work after DD was 3months. She was BF and I managed to keep expressing until she was 9months. There was 1 boss a...

roxycat5

Work...ahhh its hard sometimes....

RANT: Ok, so I have to leave home tomorrow morning 6.30am, drop DS off at his daycare, then driv...

3 replies

Lol Paris! Glad I'm only doing it on the odd occasion when DH is away! Normally he does it if I'm on a day shift! And when...

jeslr005

Got a promotion...now what?

Hi ladies. I have been back at work since the start of Jan, working 4 days (2 at home, 2 in the o...

2 replies

thanks Ladies. at this stage its not set that it has to be full days. it takes me about 2 hours to get to the office so leaves very...

ReneeBatt-Cat

Studying Nursing with 12 month old

I'm about to commit to studying Enrolled nursing through Tafe full time. once i complete thi...

7 replies

Yes I think I'll like the options with the shifts etc. The EN is 18 months full time which includes clinical placements. Its sl...

VaVe82

Second baby, working, not working... seeking opinions and advice!

Hi all! I have an 18 month old toddler and am on my first trimester expecting our second bub. My ...

3 replies

I feel really sorry for you, when I was pregnant with my first I thought I had it bad no energy, feeling sick for the first 16 weeks...

OC1246

sahm jobs in case anyone is interested. :)

http://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/a-housewife...

1 reply

She makes some interesting suggestions but Id love to know how some of those could actually be done at home or according to your own...

Mel-874

Part Time Helpdesk Role Available - Hamilton, New Zealand

Hi Everyone We are a small software company based in Hamilton New Zealand, currently looking for...

deemon

how to start Family Day Care?

Hi Someone suggested to me the possibility of starting /running my own family daycare instead of ...

1 reply

I googled family day care in my area and went from there but if there is a community centre in your area you could go there and ask....

cornflakegirl

FreeBEE Mums - jobs for Mums FB page

Hi everyone, Are you looking for paid part time, casual or home based employment? I have recent...

1 reply

I am an motor vehicle technician and want some part time job also might this will help me out to work.

A&E

Advice/Ideas on cleaning as a way to earn extra $$

I have been super frustrated at the lack of job opportunities I can fit around my kids. My Dad ...

4 replies

Hour and a half I think? Not a very dirty house so she whips through it. It takes me all day with my kids pestering me

Sezzie87

Government Entitlements?

Hello everyone! I wasn't sure where to post this... but hopefully someone can help me. M...

5 replies

Thanks Ladies for all this info! It has really helped! Although my partner is not a "high income" earner he is on a decen...

TAPO

Ideas on keeping sane and working

Hi Everyone, I have 2 children, 3 and 4 years old. I have been back at work for a while now, sinc...

7 replies

I dont have any other suggestions as the ones already listed are good and I am no where near 'sane' lol.I am ...

Mookie Moo Moo

Best way to resign?

I'm currently on maternity leave until the end of June. In Feb of this year my boss requeste...