Huggies Forum

HELP ME Lock Rss

I know im probably being a b*tch but my mil ans sil are driving me nuts. Im due with my baby in 4 wks and have a 10 month old.

My mil & sil are always giving advice on how we should raise our children. My sil thinks she is a expert because she has a 8 yr old. I had to go to hospital for 6 hours the other day and my 10 mth old was really sick. So i asked hubby to stay at home w her so she didnt have to come to the hospital. Well mil said just send her to daycare i said i cant shes sick mil said sil said you can send kids sick to daycare. I said no hubby w stay home, she was angry at me cause hubby missed work. I dont know any other people to baby sit her. And my mil knows every think about what hubby and i do and it drives me nuts cause i just want to live our own life and we cant and all me and hubby ever fight about is mil & sil interfearing in our marriage. We cant move hubby has good job here and im studying.
aww ya poor thing babe MIL who need em aye i think you need to set her straight as this is your marraige and your child /nearly children shes had her turn back the f*** off this is your life , i know how ya feel babe i used to hav very interffering MIL and FIL but we told em to shove it as they were nastey to us and our kids but be strong gd luck

natty:)
Its not like any one is nasty they just always have to give there opionion on how we should be raising our child and it drives me nuts. Im shore they think where useless cause its our first child.

Im just getting sick of it all and i dont know how to say politly to back off and hubby would never say it. Ive told him when number 2 arrives we are having two days to our selves before they come and medal in everything.

Its hard for me cause my hubby is really close to his family and they tell each other every think basically. And my family arent close and i like to keep to myself about our life. it sometimes feels like there is a third and a fourth person in our marriabge at times. Its extra hard cause he works at same place as mil.
I think it's going to come down to your dh saying it to his mum, not you. If you were to say to MIL to back off, then that is probably going to make a rift between you and hubby.

I think you probably need to somehow get your hubby to see what's going on and he is going to have to say something.
I think it's going to come down to your dh saying it to his mum, not you. If you were to say to MIL to back off, then that is probably going to make a rift between you and hubby.

I think you probably need to somehow get your hubby to see what's going on and he is going to have to say something.
Sign in to follow this topic