Huggies Forum

For anyone with a mortgage Lock Rss

If you don't mind me asking how much are your mortgage repayments per month?
Do you consider it a high mortgage?
On our house $1800/mth.

No I don't consider it high as it's a cheap loan in comparison to our business one tongue plus our mortage isn't at it's capacity so I know we have equity to draw on if ever needed
if we paid the minimum on our loan, it would be about $1200 per month. i consider that very small. we pay about $1800 per month though to pay it off quicker.
We pay $800 a fortnight at the moment while I'm not working, but it was more when I was working. We pay by fortnight as it means an extra payment for the year. I think the minimum is about $700 a fortnight, but we have always paid more than the minimum.
$1400 in nz
$2800 per month sad

yes it is high, definatley need 2 wages, I have managed to take 8 months off work so far but going back in May so we can afford to keep living here laugh
we pay $2300 per month and consider it high but we do manage it on one wage. I can't wait to have it paid off. Our house it also only a smallish 3 bedroom house as well

we pay $2300 per month and consider it high but we do manage it on one wage. I can't wait to have it paid off. Our house it also only a smallish 3 bedroom house as well

oh wow how do you manage that on one wage? thats about $600 a week?
We've rounded ours up to $500 a fortnite, I think it's about $430 a fortnite though. It was cheaper for us to buy than rent, and still is. The town we've bought in has a lower rent of around $230 a week, apparently our house would rent for $250 per week.
3 bedrooms on a 1300m2 block.
we pay $2600 a month. Even though DF works on the mines, the money he earns still dosnt go far! once we pay the house and car and put a bit away for savings, there isnt much left! ill be going back to work soon after i finish my courses so that should bump the pay up tongue

2200 a month, but we pay weekly. In the long run will take 200,000 of the final repayment.
Ours is $1730.00 a month but we pay $1000 a fortnight.

I don't consider ours a large mortgage.
Sign in to follow this topic